Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Nope defiantly the iron sites

Comment

My sportline M4

Comment

very nice iron hide, especially the cable tie grip attachment, never heard of that before

Comment

Cable ties hold the world together. Best thing to keep in your kit bag. I have 3 absolute musts in my bag... Cable ties, duct tape and electrical tape. Best stuff ever.
          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Its it a new upper?! :D

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
            A brain?
            Originally posted by snuff
            Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

That'll be coming soon when I can find the other bits I need... I have the delta ring, outer barrel and front sight post, just need a foregrip that fits (standard m4 grips don't fit, surprise surprise!) and it'll be one I can hotswap out if I don't want the M203 (Which, incidentally, is the new addition :P Along with a PSG1 style pistol grip that I don't have a picture of yet)
              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Its just a basic CA RIS Sportline, just with a CQB barrell. the cable ties tempory till i decide between a stubby grip or launcher

Comment

launcher

Comment

+1 for the launcher.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to handle with a big ol' launcher on the bottom. Almost feels natural? Which is wierd...

Comment

I think your trying to be passive about the size of your male organ.... In that case I need a 1 inch RIS

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                      A brain?
                      Originally posted by snuff
                      Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

i dont think you can get ris rails as long as i would need then

Comment

• Just a couple of *angular* shots of my m4. Just got the QD silencer... Loving it! It's an ICS with a 3-point sling and a reflex sight... Oh and an Eagletac T20C2 light. Not sure what else to add other than internal specs!

Comment

Talking about 2 tone , I wonder if its within the law to spray a gun all bright ( say Orange )
                            Then put a net over it and spray black. so you get a black/Orange stripe effect.

Or even have a black and bright Orange tiger stripe.

As i know only 51% has to be bright color doesnt say what parts

I bet it would look groovey
                            Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Comment

Originally posted by sniper34d View Post
                              Apparently this very G&P went up the Tora Bora mountains in search for Bin Laden!
                              You must of been talking to a REAL couch commando
                              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Ironhide, I like that a lot, have you just used OD sniper tape and roughed it up?

I have it on my mags and foregrip for grip reasons, but I really like the stock too!
                                Signature Removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X