The clown has no penis

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Comment

Representing the bargain basement end of custom M4's;

Comment

Just finished my MK18 Mod 1. So happy with it!

11137052_10152828831703494_896863975_n.jpg

Comment

I mean it was a TM CQBR when I bought it.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

My G&P M4A1 with magpul accessories

airsoft 1.jpg

Comment

G&G TR16 A3 trying to source OD CAA pistol grip to match handguard, think I will keep the full stock for easy power options

afterfocus_1428759864568.jpg

Comment

My Wolverine SMP.

My Tippmann M4.

Comment

Well it's come a long way since the I originally just sprayed it OD green lol

Got the metal AN / PEQ fitted and a Garmin GPS pouch with IR glow stick on the stock.

BB magnet since 2002

Comment

G&P M16A3

Comment

First up is my Polarstar

Next is my SMP

And here is my upper for a new SMP which is under construction

Comment

Nice gats!

What do you think to the Dytac BCM Mod1 grip? I have one and got rid of it. It's annoying as I have RS BCM Mod0-1s on my GBBRs and love them but it felt so wrong on the AEG with the extra thickness. Also can you grab a photo of the base plate? Be interested to see how you got the line through.

I'll try and get a photo of my Polarstar over the next few days. I've finally got it to it's final iteration before it gets a big makeover!

Comment

It feels a little fatter than the MOE, I bought it to test it out. I prefer the MOE but it's not too bad. I tool out the motor plate part as that wasn't needed, and a filed down the flip down door to fit the line through. The existing cut out was a little tight for the SMP line. The Polarstar macro line would fit without filing it. I've purchased all the parts for my new build, i'm just waiting on arrival now. Have parts coming from Poland, U.S.A and China.

Mine never come to a final stand point. I'm going to make one more after these and that'll be a DMR. I'll be using a Polarstar Jack for that, to see how it compares to SMP

Comment

Yeah I thought about taking a file to it.. I'm using a widerbore AMPED line so it'll need a little more. Good to see it's possible though. For now I've gone back to the MIAD I had on there till I manage to mod a RS BCM MOD1 to fit an AEG!

I'm also going to be using a JACK for my next build. Either that or the F1 not sure. I was interested in a SMP HYDRA for the bluetooth but the price rocketed. The JACK seems to be pretty good price wise!

Comment

I'm with you on the Hydra, the Jack is 315 dollars. Which is a good deal to me. I've only had one issue with my Polarstar, and that was leaking at a low PSI. I fixed this by adding an o-ring to nozzle valve. The poppet valve already had one, so i'm assuming the nozzle one was missing from the factory

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X