Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

I agree Ben, but it's not that it's simple.. I just don't like how cheap it feels! It feels like a proper toy!

That's gorgeous as well delta! Dread to think how much money is in that! Very jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilkes 1875 View Post
      That's gorgeous as well delta! Dread to think how much money is in that! Very jealous!
      Thanks. I try not to think about the cost.. it scares me.. It's been a labour of love over at least 3 years. It's not finished yet either, doubt it ever will be realistically, regardless of how many times I said "right it's finally finished".

I just hope I don't suddenly die and then the missus sells it for what I've told her its worth.

Comment

That's the thing with these projects! Never happy! The build itself is as rewarding as the end product I guess!

Lol, I'd be sure to buy it at that price!! ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yeah it's the building I love the most. I've built more ARs than I care to remember then sold them once I'm bored then started another. I actually enjoy the building and tuning more satisfying than the play nowadays. Especially now I don't have as much time to play as I used to!

I think anyone who buys it at the price she would sell it for is in for a VERY good deal! haha Same with most of us though I would imagine! Nothing ever costs how much it REALLY costs when it comes to telling the other half!

Comment

Never a truer word said.! My bespoke PTW build was £300 brand new from Tac

“A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Haha, spot on there Delta.. All you lovely forum members gifting me guns!

Jokes aside, the better half couldn't care less as long as it keeps me out of trouble!
              So so tempted by a P*. Recently sold my ptw as it wasn't getting used, but now just want to spend the funds!!

Comment

GET A P*! If you can cope with the tank and hose and get over people complaining at you It'll be the best thing you can do in terms of performance and general game play! Seriously I don't regret it at all. I swapped my PTW for a P*..

Comment

Don't mind the hose, and I have a 416 running 35+ rps so not bothered by people complaining either! Just not sure about the tank! Is it a pain having to get it filled? How often do you need to?

Comment

I use roughly 1 tank per day. I have a 12L dive tank that I fill once every two months at a local dive shop or paintball centre which does me fine. It's really simple once you get your head around it and have the correct set up!

Comment

No doubt going to be skipped over, but my recoil. It's about finished now. Can't really think of anything else to do to it.
                      Although, since that picture, I recessed the supressor into the rail as It was giving the barrel a smidge of sag.
                      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I like that Johnny! Do you still rock that at the mall?

Comment

Yup. There's a tracer snug in the supressor. Although it is dependant on how sore the duff knee is.
                          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Few of my m4s, ar15 and 416 AEG and 1 gbb

Comment

G&P with Surefire 6P
                              My bit of old school! Needs a shorter mag really, but since I actually run it with emags, I thought this would be best!

image.jpg

Comment

ghk l119a1 2.jpg

GHK L119a1 work in progress
                                The clown has no penis

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X