Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Cheers Delta. The last I heard was that both sides of the handle and the area where the forward assist was have been finished. I'm just awaiting an update on the lower receiver- certain markings are being filled in.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the full result!

Comment

I should probably point out to those not in the know that the picture shows a TM next gen upper with an attached M16 carry handle. Work is being carried out by LCS Engineering, contactbale via Facebook

Comment

*Almost* ready for cerakoting:

(Courtesy of LCS Engineering)

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Newest addition of a VFC SR16, lots of fun, really well built gun

WP_20150909_004[1].jpg

WP_20150909_003[1].jpg

Comment

My PolarStar is finished. Added a Retro Arms red trigger and a butterfly charging handle and a Madbull battle stock. Great looking weapon if I say so myself.

Comment

My second P* Jack build, taken me hours to build so far, so many damn issues with parts not fitting lol Still waiting in some more externals

The clown has no penis

Comment

Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Finished my project: a Tokyo Marui next grn recoil post-'67 dated Colt Model 604, as denoted by the full fence lower and lack of a forward assost. One of a kind as far as I know!

Comment

Looks good, and a nice faithful replica. My 604 is the later one with full fence and birdcage flash hider.

At the moment it has A2 handguards on it for some reason :D

Comment

Cheers. Had its first outing this morning after getting it all assembled last night. Performed rather well so I'd call it a success.

Comment

PolarStar finally completed. It won't be to everyone's liking but I'm happy with it.
                            Like an idiot I did a little touch up this morning and sprayed the Jack in error lol. No bigger it can be cleaned off.

Comment

My m4 with madbull spikes 12" rail and magpul moe grip and stock , and my we m16a3 gbbr

Comment

My most recent AR15 Polarstar build. Very happy with the end result so far.. No doubt more will change soon.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X