• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

VN mags are where it's at.

Comment

Just need an ACOG

Comment

My CQB toy.
        Nothing too fancy but great fun for cheap cash.

Gaz.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

"Kamikize Ants"

Not bad for a two-tone, though it is not near bright enough nor near 51%

Comment

would you take spray paint to gun you have spent well over 2.5 k on?

......Yep

Comment

once that gets some wear it will look very nice!
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer View Post
                "Kamikize Ants"

I'm 18, I can prove I skirmish, just not UKARA registered due to working nearly every Sunday, so can't get to an official game often enough unfortunately, so when I do have to travel to a skirmish I take the stock off and quickly shove the old blue one on to avoid problems, then change back at site. Also I sort of have to agree with not being bright enough as from a distance it looks the same as everyone else's at my local site.
                Have I told you about my agitated lactose based beverage? It brings all the young chaps to the playing field...

Comment

Well I'm certainly not UKARA registered, no two-tone here!

Comment

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer View Post
                    "Kamikize Ants"

If you look at the picture, it is very low on the exposure, so its probably a lot brighter in real life. As far as I am aware theres no specification on how bright it should be, it just has to look unrealistic. Which it does.

Comment

here's my ics m4, it started out as the standard ics m4 ris, with peq box and standard LE stock...

Now it's an SD m4, tsunami ras, crane stock, and currently a little red dot...

Internally it's got a prommy 6.03, pdi hop rubber, deans wiring, some element internals and that's about it, love it, but it's had nothing but problems since the day i got it lol...

Anyway, asking for a little advice at the same time, what optics should i get for it, currently got a little red dot, but i'm thinking an eotech 552 may look better? Also, what mags do you guys suggest i should youse, i was thinking of some pmags, but maybe not? If there's anything else you can suggest i put on it that would be cool!

Ta, Josh.

Edit: was thinking of some ironsights for it too, what style do you suggest i get, was maybe thinking the magpul mbus...

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                        If you look at the picture, it is very low on the exposure, so its probably a lot brighter in real life. As far as I am aware theres no specification on how bright it should be, it just has to look unrealistic. Which it does.
                        The law specifically states a BRIGHT colour on at least 51% of the gun. That is neither bright nor 51% so isn't legally a 2-tone.

If you can prove you skirmish why do you need a "2tone" I am not UKARA registered but all my guns are black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                          The law specifically states a BRIGHT colour on at least 51% of the gun. That is neither bright nor 51% so isn't legally a 2-tone.
                          Well, like I said the exposure is way way down in the picture. So might be a lot lighter in the pictures. And, to be honest, if it's 49% is it really the end of the world?

Comment

*rob tentatively posts in amongst the two tone brawl..*

Josh,

that looks nice but i think and Eotech or C-more would look nicer
                            Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                            I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

delete this please
                              Last edited by Mango; 2 April, 2011, 23:16. Reason: wrong place (delete this)

Comment

Just got a new CA M15A4 SPC, hoping to convert it into a C8. I've already put it on deans and i'm going to get a Colt Canada reciever for it.

Last edited by RedHawk; 5 April, 2011, 12:45.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X