> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

Way to much slagpul on that m4 Drake :/
          Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Dammit not you too ! :D

Never did understand why people hated on magpul bits since they're generally well made and well thought out products.

To me it looks to have become a too common to be cool mentality.

Comment

I think it looks nice except for the optic. Its just too big for the sleek look of the gun
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

There is either too much or not enough fagpul on there. I prefer none ore the whole sh-bang. A bit just looks wrong.

Comment

Sniper12, very nice, but correct me if I'm wrong, is the trigger guard of the m203 broken in the first pic?

Comment

Thanks very much Cornish. No its not they are made intentionally to rest against the magwell. Mine is just a little loose meaning it moves slightly

Comment

yeah, it was just that in the second one it seems to be fixed in with the 203

Comment

Drake change the sight to a t-1 with high mount it will look much better IMO.

Comment

I've removed a few of the spacers to lower it a little since it was taken but I prefer the comp4 since the build was based on a real steel set-up.

Comment

just curiosity here, but has anyone done a JP rifle conversion?
                            madbull do JP hand guards and Bodies, but i think i have only ever seen two rifles with only a JP hand guard on them

http://www.3gun.se/showthread.php?107-JP-Rifles-CTR-02
                            ^ i think its ok to post that as it is real guns not airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post

Never did understand why people hated on magpul bits since they're generally well made and well thought out products.

Don't get me wrong I have a few magpul items on my guns. I just hate m4's that have every possible magpie item on them.

It is a cheap way to make an m4 look "custom" but it just looks so chavvy now.
                              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post

Nail--->Head

I'll go back to Magpul eventually, thinking an SR25.

But my M4 had to go Vltor heavy. May not get the comments my Magpul M4 used to, but such is life...
                                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X