• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Mine not sure what else to add

Comment

My G&G GR16. (M4A1)

currently it has: Full Metal Ris, Walther Red Dot sights, Vertical Foregrip, PEQ-2 (battery box), Madbull Silencer and Bi-Pod.

Also in the bottom pic is a M56B Shotgun and a P.38 Pistol.

Tell me what you think and any imporvements. Im wanting to get an S-mag or Box Mag, seen as i act as the support gunner in my team, (with the benifit of having single shot for inside buildings)

Cheers.

Sam
      sigpic
      BlackWing Mercenaries
      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001675142920

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
        Nope, I'm with you there.

Nice and simple. I love it.
        This M4... Pretty much standard apart from a 9.6v battery and a tightbore. Watch the trigger response and the RoF isn't bad either. Especially considering it was thrown together with spare parts :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnE1t_mdR44
        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Somthing new from me. A DMR Varient GBB M4. Started out as AGM with some different mags and a host of upgrades. Would love to hear what you all think:

Enjoy!

Comment

like it but would suggest longer ris for the dmr look and a nice 4x acog
            sigpic

Comment

I second the Idea of the Acog, But I think the ris looks good as it is. sadly not feeling the stock though :/ I think a black one would look better.

Comment

I did think about an acog but they're just so gigantic. I can't really look at them without thinking about how 'far too big' it is.

Comment

maybe some of the pro-win short mags?
                  i second the longer foregrip though
                  and if you want magnification but still a slim sight. perhaps a shortdot? or a magnifier?

*edit* get a bit more magpul on there as well
                  Last edited by JapaneseWookie; 29 April, 2011, 15:13.

Comment

My new custom G&P M4 Navy Seals

I've got two configurations for it, as much as i love the first configuration, i'm going to be using the A2 upper receiver.

Comment

I'm just waiting for the crane stock so I can change the current one

My G&P M4 ATM

My youtube channel

Comment

That looks sweet portnoy it does need more FG at the back though and change the flash hider

Comment

why crane stock with the moe handguard? is it rear wired?

with a foliage green moe stock and normal flashider that would look very nice!
                          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

It's not rear-wired ATM, however it's on short term planes, as front wires + battery and accessories make the M4 a little too heavy on the front.
                            I happen to have extra cranestocks in Portugal, and monday they'll be in the UK.

I've thought about a CTR, however I'm not too fond of spending 30-50 quid on one right now. I'll probably will, when I get a Lipo for the buffer tube (and charger ofc).

Slowly but steady. I'll leave this M4 very simple and tidy.
                            I perfer a more civilian look, more AR-15ish than military.
                            My youtube channel

Comment

Hey guys just finished my M4 Special Ops Project has full Classic Army M15 Insides and 1 peice full metal G&P hop With 50 Degree Ultimate Hop rubber And 6.03mm Tight Bore with A&K Metal Body, G&P Special ops Front end and LR300 Folding stock which i have modded a Warrior Radio Pouch to double up as a battery pouch and last but not least Some magpul Goodness by way of the Pistol Grip and AFG

Last edited by SGT Sneaky; 30 April, 2011, 00:15.
                              Signature Link Removed

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                                Somthing new from me. A DMR Varient GBB M4. Started out as AGM with some different mags and a host of upgrades. Would love to hear what you all think:

Enjoy!
                                Did that used to be Reavers?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X