• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Want to add Surefire Scout Light & working PEQ-15

Comment

TM SOPMOD - Now sold pending to The Jester!

Comment

Originally posted by Kang View Post
        Did that used to be Reavers?
        Yup. Took me a while to fix up but it's all working now. Are you his 'mate with an RPK'? We've been talking about camping up next to each other at the weekender.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
          Yup. Took me a while to fix up but it's all working now. Are you his 'mate with an RPK'? We've been talking about camping up next to each other at the weekender.
          hehe. I am indeed! Although I no longer possess the RPK :P. Sold all my airsoft guns to purchase a TM AK recoil.

Well yeah it would be a great idea. Its already turned out that myself(with reaver and another mate), Tyler, Raguri and Rimms are gonna be camping together :P. Couple more cant hurt!

Comment

A couple of sweet GBBr variants..
            The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

that ak is nice! what's it based off?
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

both v nice

what's the M4? love the lower receiver/pistol grip
                h e y d r i c h
                L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Whats the stock and pistol grip on that armalite Muzzy? Looks very very interesting!

Comment

They're both real steel guns =s

Both custom builds by a guy on cal-guns iirc...

Pistol grips a RS Stark se-2 although reps appeared on the frontpage of a certain shop banned from ebay although I never actually seen them for sale.
                    > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
                      They're both real steel guns =s

Both custom builds by a guy on cal-guns iirc...

Pistol grips a RS Stark se-2 although reps appeared on the frontpage of a certain shop banned from ebay although I never actually seen them for sale.
                      eh? so you're saying muzzy passing other peoples' stuff as his own?
                      Originally posted by sparrowhawk
                      Mas...sorry mate,i know you are young, but is English your first language?

Originally posted by jfox61
                      Erm.. wrong website for this sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnglishman View Post
                        eh? so you're saying muzzy passing other peoples' stuff as his own?
                        Nah Muzzy said they were GBBR varients.

Im sure what Drake meant is that someone has made Real Steel versions of these, and Muzzy has reproduced a GBBR copy of it.

Comment

the ak in the pic defo ain't real as you can see the valve on the mag
                          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I thought that looked like a round in the ak mag
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm just pointing out they aren't GBB, I know this because I had bookmarked the w.i.p web-pages for both the AR and AK an age ago.

The "valve" isn't a valve at all its a lock thing to abide by CA state laws limiting the amount of ammo a magazine can carry.
                              Last edited by -Drake-; 2 May, 2011, 15:22. Reason: spelling
                              > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
                                I'm just pointing out they aren't GBB, I know this because I had bookmarked the w.i.p web-pages for both the AR and AK an age ago.

The "valve" isn't a valve at all its a lock thing to abide by CA state laws limiting the amount of ammo a magazine can carry.
                                I stand corrected then. Unless muzzy corrects you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X