Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
    My noveske carbine and my bro's custom m4.

Excuse the crappy photo.
    On the bottom gun, What body and RIS do you have on her? And what brand Elcan is that?

Comment

looks like a noveske lower and VLTOR upper with a spectre DR scope if Im not mistaken

Comment

Its a G&P Noveske receiver (complete set with upper MUR branded with noveske markings as well as vltor) with G&P Defender rail (DD RIS-II) thats since been swapped out to a novekse 11inch rail.

The Elcan specter is element but they're out of stock in most places since element has gotten themselves in hot water.

Might have problems picking up the receiver as well as iirc they're now discontinued although mad-bull make a receiver set too which is cheaper but doesn't have the MUR style upper.
        > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
          Its a G&P Noveske receiver (complete set with upper MUR branded with noveske markings as well as vltor) with G&P Defender rail (DD RIS-II) thats since been swapped out to a novekse 11inch rail.

The Elcan specter is element but they're out of stock in most places since element has gotten themselves in hot water.

Might have problems picking up the receiver as well as iirc they're now discontinued although mad-bull make a receiver set too which is cheaper but doesn't have the MUR style upper.
          Yeah, they have been doing what they have been for a long time. And thanks for your help.

Comment

• I love progression lol started with the AR-15 at the top moved to M733 which has an insane ROF now onto a new M4
            "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

i know theres a diemaco thread but regardless its still an armalite-esque variant and it's only a rough impression of an l119a1 (i'm sure the elitists amongst us will be happy to oblige with pointing out its faults, however if people really want it in there ill post it in the diemaco thread too)

enjoy (sorry for the poor quality phone pics)

Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

• My m4 again with g27 pistol grip, foam stock padding and madbull ultimate hop up now fitted

Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

My new toy
                  Full Metal M4 CQB,
                  M3x Illuminator with IR filter
                  PEQ-16(a) With working laser (ability to zero,) Blue low power LED and 300lumen LED
                  Dual ris 20mm remote

Aimpoint with L Mount

With Lightweight piston, Super hi speed 13:1 Gears, Hi Speed Motor, TB Barrel, and AB mosfet

Comment

Drake love the bottom one! as per mentioned! Wow what a beauty.

Dave

Comment

well here it is as promised 1 solid stock magpul m4

and the body i have on her

and here is how she started lifein my hands

and my other pride and joy my tm m16a1

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Painted my now old skool mk18 upper to match my m4.

Comment

Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                          I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Upper, lowers ,downers, screamers, laughers

http://sulacosystems.carbonmade.com/

Comment

how many guns do you actually own drake?
                              every one that i have seen looks amazing as well

Comment

Cheers =]

Only a handful at the minute had to sell a few to pay the bills ='[ so nowhere near as many as I used to.

Nostromo loving the dimpled barrel on the Vltor/troy upper, Dytac I take it ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X