• Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Pretty much, cheers for explaining.

Comment

Originally posted by kingdong View Post
      clean guns just dont cut it for me :p
      Read that...had a think....went away with my M4 and a tin of brown paint....took a picture and came back and posted it here.

Opinions?....was going for a dusty desert used look as it's a tan RIF. And it was my first ever attempt so please be kind!

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Liking the dust effect actually although it took me a while to spot the difference from the earlier picture however for the love of god get rid of the flames :P
        WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Yeah, the dusty effect is quite subtle, especially on a tan RIF.

haha. The flames kick ass......be grateful i didn't break out the red paint instead of the nice brown!
          sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
            Haha I knew someone would say that! It's on there as I just can't get on with the classic one! Doesn't sit right in my shoulder.. this ones a lot more comfortable!
            Also thats got an XM177 upper and lower reciever, their A1 not A2 like the M733, If youd like Id more than happily swap with you :D lol
            Feenix
            sigpic
            G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

Well it was sold as a G&P M733 from FS.... its also an M16 A2 body according to the trades plus it has a forward assist.

And i'm too in love with it to be swapping it im afraid! Its set up just perfectly!

Comment

Hmmm, interesting, yeh I couldnt see the forward assist, but thats odd that theres A2 markings on the lower as those are A1 recievers

Not the worlds best picture;
                http://www.jmtpublishing.com/article...s/image001.jpg
                A1 and A2 side by side, note the different rear sights set up, the curve and lack of (on th A1) at the front body pin location on the lower, the forward assist like you mentioned, and the lack of the block (honestly dont know the name of it) to the rear the dust cover on the A1.

Im not trying to be an arse or prove you wrong or anything, I just find it really interesting that not only does it appear that someones tried to make an A2 out of an A1 body during assembly, and that FS didnt pick up on it
                ANYWAY I think it looks awesome and it must be a fun gun to play with
                Sorry if it seems like im being an arse, im really not trying to be at all lol
                Feenix

EDIT:
                Originally posted by Delta View Post
                And i'm too in love with it to be swapping it im afraid! Its set up just perfectly!
                Damn! :p well you enjoy your perfect weapon and ill try to continue to build an XM177 from my TM M733
                Have a nice day
                Feenix
                sigpic

Comment

how did you do that paint job kingding?

Comment

Tbh I think the g&p m733's have the newer "AR15A2" bodies on them as I got mine in feb and it has the same body as delta's.
                    sigpic
                    Mercs Boss
                    Armoury:
                    ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

Ooh right ok makes sense now lol cheers
                      Feenix
                      sigpic

Comment

Something slightly different but i like it. Just need to decide on a sight for it now, thinking a C-More or similar reflex style jobby!!

Comment

Sorry if this sounds noobish lol why those mags?
                          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Because it's a M935 which is an M4 converted to 9mm parabellum and running Uzi mags

Comment

I see! Thanks is there a reason behind it?
                              Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I got a TM Uzi from anothe rofums with a load of mags and then happened across the magwell converter and though that it would be something a little different. So i did it! but it didn;t look right with the normal Flash hider on it, so i whacked a suppressor on the front!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X