Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Nice to see some other nice ICS M4's :D So may aswell add a pic of one of mine now its got the rest of its magpul bits on

Comment

• Nevoske sound hog and magpul miad grip fitted
      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

My M4 S-system... Not as good as the beautiful others on this thread, but it's my first AEG... Just waiting on an EOtech... :D

WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

Ditched the pimp upper as i find it too cumbersome when clearing rooms.
          dropped the lmt mrp upper on it now,red dot sits abit better on the side rail aswell,just going to put a g&p d-lap on it and then ill leave it alone :P

http://sulacosystems.carbonmade.com/

Comment

finally got round to taking some pics of my finished m4. still have not field tested it yet so it may still have the worst range ever but at least it looks pretty

Comment

How do you guys with Ics m4's get your moe pistol grips to fit!? I've gone through two trying to get them on!

Anyway, ladies and bents, I present you with my we m4. Or the Noveske OMG WHERE'S YOUR FACE?!

I made this also:

Comment

Very nice Palmer, how do you find the barrel and ris as I have been thinking of getting the 10.5" barrel and 10" ris for my rifle, your's are a bit longer but hey a quick thumbs up would be good :P
                WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

I got a multi length barrel, I needed it to be a bit longer for the gas block, or else I would have used a shorter section and just had the sound pig recessed in the front end.

Had to use a few barrel bushings for the ris too as it can be an arse to fit properly.

Comment

@Palmer

like NEWT i used a MIAD grip and didn't do any alterations (i'm surprised tbh). Not sure why the MOE won't fit.

ARMOURY TM Socom M14, G&G M14, G&P M4 Tank, TM M4A1, M4 MRE, Balckwater 1911 CO2, KJW G32, HK3P G17

Comment

For the normal MOE grip, shave the front edge down like 1mm and it will go on an ICS. I have an OD/FG one I don't use that was ex-ICS if you want to try it

Comment

Maid it is then. If I don't have any luck I'll hit you up ilikemice :-)

Comment

Miad is spot on i like it because you can customize it to your liking and being magpul you know it fits!
                          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Finally got my FDE m4 back together and fully working, now with CQB length barrel making it a little more usable indoors than its longer counterpart.

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

Drake - I hate you.

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 &amp; Variants

that rifle on the right is beautiful drake

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X