Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

very nice :P although I would say it needs an acog...

Comment

Hehe I had the giggles all day playing with it

Yh I have an ACOG with Doctor Sight, Surefire, PEQ and RVG on the way for it :D
      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

• No no it definately needs a cheap eBay red dot sight! To really finish it off!

I'm nearly done with my project. Learning to do gearboxes properly, having had success there, bow to finish the body. Picking up what i hope are the final parts on Friday, then a total respray. Then to get my hands on a decently priced 3 rd capable Mosfet, and hey presto, one cheap, sturdy, gun I can use for milsim and throw around all I like.

Comment

Been dossing around with bits this evening, and I think I'm finally happy with my armalites

Somehow managed to get a g+p ris on an Ics. Magic?

Comment

mmm

noveske rail

...you need to get it rare wired though and it would be complete win

Comment

Originally posted by Modizle View Post
              mmm

noveske rail

...you need to get it rare wired though and it would be complete win
              I can't be arsed with all that stock tube lipo mumbo jumbo. Much easier just whacking a peq on there and tucking the wires in.

Comment

What I have so far of my project, just a plain Standard M4 at the moment. Apparently the furniture is wrong, but who gives a monkeys!

Total cost for this now fully working AEG, £55. All it now needs to skirmish is its own battery, and tidying up of the wiring. Plus the new upper receiver I need to go pick up.

Was tempted to spray it green and black Jungle Camo, but might keep it black, just in case I want to go modern

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                  What I have so far of my project, just a plain Standard M4 at the moment. Apparently the furniture is wrong, but who gives a monkeys!

Total cost for this now fully working AEG, £55. All it now needs to skirmish is its own battery, and tidying up of the wiring. Plus the new upper receiver I need to go pick up.

Was tempted to spray it green and black Jungle Camo, but might keep it black, just in case I want to go modern
                  Just how an M4 should look, dont paint it.

Comment

Very nice mate, quite fancy a basic M4 with carry handle, shame £55 couldn't stretch to a charging handle though
                    Signature Removed

Comment

Oh it can good sir. What you see there, cost me £45. The upper receiver is done though, the front body locking pin loop is snapped in half, so the only thing holding the two halves together is the hop unit locking into the gearbox and air nozzle nicely! A new upper receiver I'm picking up cost me £15, and that will have all the bolt catch and charging handle parts. So its actually £60. I have no idea how I got £55 earlier! :S

I need to sort out the lower receiver to be rear wired into the stock tube, theres no cut out in it yet, and I also need to find a large enough lipo to fit into the stock tube. The gearbox could probably also do with a bit of a redo, as I finally taught myself to do it, and it sounds a bit cack, and the trigger response isn't good for a 7.4v lipo.

Also hopefully soon working on a timed mosfet circuit to go in the stock tube, that will give me a 3 round burst instead of full auto.

Comment

My WA M4 (Before, during and after)

Feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27978

Comment

Well done mate, that looks cracking now.
                          And fair play for taking the whole trigger mech apart, I did it on my m4 and scar, lots of patience needed!

Comment

Originally posted by JapaneseWookie View Post
                            i am guessing that is a WE model?
                            Nope, it's a WA based

I don't like WE's myself

Comment

Nothing Special... Yet, only had this a week.

Sorry For Teh Bad Quality, Iphone 3GS...
                              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Time to share a couple of mine I guess, bringing a little bit of 80's chic into this thread. They're not M4s, they're its older brothers.

My M727, TM Recoil/EBB with an M16A2 carry handle grafted onto the sopmod upper receiver, skinny Car15 handguards and an M16A2 carbine stock. She really needs a first generation Surefire weaponlight for the front end to complete the look. I'd love an Aimpoint 300 for her as well at some point, but locating one is proving tricky.

My G&P M733, absolutely standard bar the hop rubber, one of the best out of the box guns I've ever had. Most of the wear is natural, though I did help it on it's way to start with.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X