Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

i have spent most of my afternoon reading this entire thread and have found loads of info as im totally sold on getting an
    *M4*(M16) thanks all
    uber noob !!

Comment

my build i finished friday night still deciding what parts i want to spray brown and what to leave black but constructive criticism is always welcome as long as you no slating me or my build anyhoo what you all think of it

you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

Personally, I like the fourth one best.
        ShauG36C: Only problem was, I shot two and more came

Comment

Twisted fate I like it. Especially the long barrel. I would say it needs a bigger scope though. That walther just looks lost.. Maybe even something a bit beefier like an ACOG or a SpectreDR? Or even a nice short dot?

Comment

i wouls love a spectredr matey but there like hens teeth on here soon as one goes up its snapped up she is doing 23 a second on a tm eg1000 tho :P
            you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

They have them in chinaland for a reasonable price! the 1-4x zoom ones are there too! Free postage as well, cant get better than that! :D

Comment

absoulutely sick !!!!! got one nearly the same just without wacky paintjob (love it) and different scope how much it cost u to get it like that ???

Comment

Originally posted by harry2011
                  does any 1 know where i can get a g&g m4 suppreser
                  Zero one, they are the only shop in the universe.
                  Why do people even live under the illusion there is anywhere else.
                  Here's my suggestions -

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2713
                  http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2692
                  Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                  Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

My second M4 varient, the G&P M4 Tank with systema internals, magpul lower receiver and moe pistol grip. It's heavy as hell for such a tiny weapon. Next I want to replace the stock with a Crane stock, as the one on it at the moment is just too small for me.

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

My primary primary, a bit of a mixture but its perfect.

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Received an early Christmas present from myself to myself this week aha...

A nice new XM177e2 built by midas for those who haven't seen the build thread then its here: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...315#post873315

//Shaide
                        sigpic
                        [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
                        * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

not really sure where to post this but i think here is more appropriate

Comment

this is my m4 its not quite finished yet
                            this is what it started as

a few £'s later... full upgraded inside and afew acc

il get some more images up later on
                            sigpic

Comment

That M4 is maybe alittle too OTT for my tastes Desolation, two lasers seems alittle overkill. Base gun looks nice though.

I like the acog on carry handle look - but why not fix the acog direct to the carry handle? Unless it's a RD and too wide for the channel at the top of the carry handle, surely it would look cleaner and be more practical to just remove the rail attachment from the acog and screw it straight in?

Comment

CM16

Still a work in progress, need to spray the ACE stock back to black, fit a black MOE pistol grip, get an ACOG and carry handle mount. Also waiting for a metal 1 piece barrel as the G&G 3 piece ones are total dog crap!
                                WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X