Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

My pretties

Most of them are mix+match, like the A2 upper with slab side lower left over from my brother's M231 build. The 635 at the bottom has a stealth 'fet and a nice steel outer barrel

Comment

What the hell. Does that stick magazine actually feed?

Steel outer barrel sounds nice though!
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

That stick was a 9mm Conversion iirc. So strange but a nice change

Comment

It's a 9mm conversion, using G&P Uzi magazines. It feeds, but it's a bit fussy on what type of ammo it uses!

Comment

• Well when i said it was finished.... I lied lol
            Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

M4 Paint Job, Done :D

Comment

Heres my baby:

Comment

1st_shooter and Chaos, great paint jobs! I love the worn look they have.
                  Originally posted by psirus101
                  I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

i dont like painted guns...but that looks amazing chaos.....kudos to you!
                    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

thankyou, probably one of the easiest paintjobs ive ever done, spray everything with krylon then attack it with the wire wool haha, personally think it acheives a nice look

Comment

you could probably earn a few quid doing it for people pal. looks really good
                        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

cheers mate, might consider it

Comment

M4 finished......till i save up for internal goodness!

Now has:

Torch
                            TM stubby fore grip
                            80mm Silencer
                            L85 rail platform egro ladders
                            X3 magnifier

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Here is mine as it stands atm i am saving up for a shorter barrel and the free floating RIS system, i want the silencer to start inside the ris if i can...

here is what im going for...

si
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                                Its just a classic M4A1 5 Position stock dude... the butt pat comes separate..

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=g%26P+m4a1+5+position+stock

That picture has however, convinced me to get a ERGO pistol grip instead of the MOE I have on my rifle at the moment!
                                isnt that an older stock as it doesnt have the little ridges on the sides and the sling slot is squared off rather than curved? i would say xm177/old school ar-15 as im after one as well for a m733 conversion

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X