Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

I wasnt a fan of the halfords paint, then i bough some today on a whim for my old l96 body. Like it now
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by urban spec-ops View Post
      now that is different...... almost A-Teamesq
      Ha! Yeah its certainly different - perhaps a bit Philippe Starck.

It actually belongs to a mate, so will get him to take some better quality pictures to upload.

Comment

Originally posted by shooter1990 View Post
        mishy how did you get such a gorgeous finish on the 416
        just simply sanded down the existing paint, cleaned it off with water and some tissue to dry it. left it in the sun for a few kins to make sure no water left on it, then just lots of Dark earth Krylon and some satin black car paint. came up a treat. the dark earth paint looks great when you see it with your own eyes.

its far from a perfect finish, but you have to look really close to see the imperfections. just takes patience to get a nice finish
        Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

that looks lovely mate good job ! can you do mine lol

Comment

Messing around with my m16 dust cover: (it needs a bit of touching up on the corners)

Comment

Originally posted by shooter1990 View Post
              that looks lovely mate good job ! can you do mine lol
              i could do lol, but i dont think its very practical if you dont skirmish at the same site as me! delivery costs are a bit of a nightmare. plus i dont trust delivery companies any way!

for reference i play at TWA normally
              Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

ah well it was worth a try lol

Comment

• Full pic of mine looks dirty because guys at work keep picking it up with oily and dirty gloves!!! Grrrr!
                  Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Get them to pick it up with those gloves some more!! Looks brilliant mate! Very nice job.

Comment

Apologies for the double post, decided to modernize my M733 this morning. Pretty happy with the outcome!

Comment

love the use of the sniper tape mate, looks great!

Finishd mine

Comment

Thanks bud, I am very happy with the way its turned out I must admit! I've added a MOE stock to it though as I had it lying around so the Magpul urges got to me! :/

Loving your rifle too, that paint job seriously does look ace!! Not sure I would be able to bring myself to paint up a Magpul body though! Not sure why just something about it that gives me the hibijibies!

Comment

Guys, does an ACOG sight clear the front iron sight OK on a a TM SOPMOD or do you have to take the iron sight off? What do I replace it with?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Wrcallar View Post
                              Guys, does an ACOG sight clear the front iron sight OK on a a TM SOPMOD or do you have to take the iron sight off? What do I replace it with?

Thanks
                              if its a red dot acog like a lot of airsoft replicas you're meant to align it with the foresight.

Its its an actual acog i'd advise taking it off although if your front end uses delta rings you'd need a low profile gas block
                              Fire Team Zulu
                              Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
                              http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

I have used allot of 4x Acogs on M4's you deffinetly don't need to take the front sight off it won't be in the sight picture at all

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X