Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The G&G CM16 Carbine...

Perhaps instead of sticking stuff on you don't need, how about internal upgrades like a tightbore barrel or a better hop?

I only bought the GR15 Raider as I play at the mall from time to time and need the rails for a flashlight.

I'm assuming yours is front wired so if you want rails it may be worth modifying the front grip instead of replacing it with rails and having the re wire it.
    Upcoming Games:
    None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
    Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

To be entirely honest, there are hundreds of em out there, with everything from anywhere on em.
      Tacticool m16! (sorry for poo lighting)
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Here is my custom G&G CM16 Raider. Unfortunately I suffer from a severe mental condition which prevents me living things as standard from cars to computers as I like my possessions to stand out a little. I have to use a RIS foregrip as without one I get very painful wrist when playing and I don't feel my arms/wrist are in a natural position otherwise. The PEQ-15 now houses a working laser for low light conditions when I need to mark up a target to indicate the location to fellow team mates. As for the Magpul rail covers and mags, as simple as I like the style though the rails are great for filling the rail gaps without removing accessories. The bottom image is my mates G&G CM16 Carbine I painted for him, standard apart from the crane stock and paint, that's how he likes to play.

Last edited by Babyalien; 7 April, 2012, 16:59.

Comment

is that the metal one ?
          if so i have the same gun
          im putting a ris rail on for a fore grip
          and having either an acog or red dot
          and maybe a silencer

Comment

Mine is plastic, as was was mates one. However, the strongest creak-free plastic (well polymer actually) AEG I have owned. I used to own a TM M4A1 as that creaked all over the place. The RIS is so strong I have opted to stick with the polymer RIS front end instead of changing it to a metal one. Love the G&G's build quality.

If you're going with a RIS grip and Acog/Red dot this will be a perfect set-up I'm sure. Just bear in mind the silencer will as a fair bit of extra length unless you go with a short one and they only have a minimal effect on the sound reduction. Some have no effect at all.

Comment

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

G&P M4 'Marine' with 4x ACOG:

Comment

cheers pal was thinking of getting a different outer barrel if you can one with out the barrel extension then fitting a silencer

Comment

Originally posted by minisam92 View Post
                  cheers pal was thinking of getting a different outer barrel if you can one with out the barrel extension then fitting a silencer
                  Ah, I see. So I presume you will be looking to create something like the one pictured below. A nice special forces style M4, especially when it has a good-looking camo paint job. As for the complexity of creating this, it would take a bit of work as you will need a CQB length outer barrel which obviously will involve stripping the gun down to do this. Then you can attach a short silencer but I believe the style of silencer in the picture has a specific thread set slightly inside of it which means it sits very close up against the foregrip, someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Other than that, I think you can get some silencers that have the thread that starts even further down inside of it (about half way I think) so most of the original existing full-length outer barrel ends up with the silencer covering it.

Comment

G&P Magpul Moe CQB with Red Dot Acog, just really liked the look of these scopes but don't really need a magnified one, so just went with a red/green dot version.

Comment

Attempt at an arty shot lol

Comment

yh quite like that pal
                        other than with a fore grip and a red dot like an aim point or a acog

Comment

Like this then

Comment

yes indeedy thank you for the pic can you send it too me please

Comment

creating a dmr

Comment

My mate's G&P Defender with:

EoTech
                                Torch
                                Magpul AFG
                                Magpul MBUS
                                Stubby silencer
                                Magpul Ladder Rail Covers
                                MERV Mosfet

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X