Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Strange you should mention that actually...
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

@helpimonfire does that R.I.S just have the bottom rail cut off to accomodate the grenade launcher?

Comment

Originally posted by AJWest View Post
        @helpimonfire does that R.I.S just have the bottom rail cut off to accomodate the grenade launcher?
        Nope, it's a standard handguard style RIS, 2 seperate pieces (top has 3 rails, bottom has 1) that locate in the front sight post and into the delta ring. None of this fancy free-floating rail system or any other nonsense
        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by StrangelyOrange View Post
          I'd get your money back, that looks like it was done in a hurry on someone's patio...
          Well considering thats how people do it to their real steel rifles in the field, I'd say hes got it spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
            Well considering thats how people do it to their real steel rifles in the field, I'd say hes got it spot on.
            He says that because hes the guy handsome young chap that did the paintjob for me.

Comment

So finally I'll post something here.... Classics!

Sheriff M16 w/LRB

JAC M16vn

JAC XM177 DX w/LRB

I'm also waiting for this to arrive from Booster...
              Custom Sheriff M635 w/LRB probably one of a kind! (not my photo)

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
                He says that because hes the guy handsome young chap that did the paintjob for me.
                It is an excellent paint job.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that all the paint jobs I've heard of are done 5min before the guys jump on the coach on their way to the airport...
                AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Withard View Post
                  Got a whole lot dirtier!

mmm

Nice, rather SOPMOD block 2 accurate. When will you be issued your the Elcan?

Comment

When I can afford one haha
                    Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

still got to put the moe pistol grip on, and wondering whether to add a extendible stock, but not sure how to do it to be honest, i would probably have to re-wire it, and to be honest a full stock offers any size battery lol more practical and works fine, ill post another image when its done, i would also like to give it that desert worn look, but i would prob make it look worse haha!

Comment

Changed the M4 again!

Wanted a tan stock but really didnt want to paint the Magpul one........so i bought a new one! Cahnged to a FDE G&P stubby grip. fit is poor compared to the TM one but a few cable ties fixed the wobble. The aimpoint was treaated to a high mount.

Maybe now i'm finished with it??
                        TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Youll never finish with it haha i cant leave mine alone changes more than the weather!
                          Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

Comment

Screaming for a 10.5' barrel...

Comment

A little update to my modernised M733. Added a LaRue MOE RISR, perfect little addition to make it easier to use the optics. Soon to add a Surefire 7.5" suppressor.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X