Colt M4 & Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colt M4 & Variants

Teeeny Tiny Update, apologies for the quick turn around! Decided the OD colour needs to be balanced so I took some OD spray paint to the LARUE RISR. I think it looks MUCH better!

Comment

Gotta love those VLTOR uppers, will be getting one when a certain shop gets them back in stock!
      WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Those JP rifles Receivers are absolutely stunning!! A gorgeous rifle there mate!!

Comment

Cheers mate just got it back today had it change from a sentry to this every thing has been changed and upgrade complete Prometheus internals and madbull jp body with noveske rail and barrel.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

got bored of the dmr setup and went for something a bit more adaptable

all i need is a good aimpoint replica and a magnifier and im happy again!!!

Comment

Really nice paint work, particularly on the TRX rail.
                  REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

G&p lmt mrp

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61823[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61824[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61825[/ATTACH]

Comment

G&p lmt mrp

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61826[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61827[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61828[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hopefully there will be a picture of my g&p sentry attached to this. Base gun was a g&p magpul sentry in tan to which i fitted a long jp kit to the front bought from this forum. Has the standard gearbox and motor with a pro-win hop unit, madbull blue bucking (possibly to be replaced with a firefly soft bucking) and i'm waiting on a tightbore barrel. Gets good range on .3g bb's but it has't quite bedded yet.

m4 jp kit.jpg

Will get some artsy photos once i see my my mate again, he takes way better ones than i do
                        sigpic
                        [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

seals MK18

usmc m16 m203

sof m4 (still a work in progress)

Comment

Finally added the last addition to mine. I think I'm finally happy with the whole set up! Extremely impressed with this suppressor.. makes a massive difference to noise surprisingly.

And here is my SR16 URX in its DMR configuration. Inner barrel runs right up to the end of the silencer. It shoots like a BEAUT!!

Comment

• God dam delta that is one sexy rifle
                              "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

oo that is yummy delta

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NitroJoe I love lamp. Find out more about NitroJoe
                                Working...
                                X