Collapse

H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K assault rifles (G36 ,416 , etc)

A pic of my new SRC g36. Started as a g36c but i bought the g36k ris front end for it and very long silencer to hide the longer inner barrel. Also have the extended barrel and flash hider if i want to use it without the silencer. I want to get the normal top rail for it and have a foregrip on the way for it at the moment. Im going to get the G&P folding sniper stock aswell so i can fit my battery in there because now ive fitted the new front end i cant fit the battery in it anymore. Only got it this week so its still in progress at the moment.

Comment

Okay now finished with the G36K. Recently got a LED Torch, as well as a ACM Scope Carry Handle with RIS ( the reticules beautiful, nice and big unlike the CA, nice finish, however did nick the CA Rubber Eye Piece as I didnt like the Metal ACM one!) and a Eotech 552.
      Those who noticed that the 552 is a bit back, its due to me not have enough time to sand some more space for it!

Comment

Camo spray G36C! My first gun and did the camo by myself
        Last edited by Hunter.mei; 18 March, 2011, 04:17. Reason: pic link change
        sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

My new VFC 416 CQB.

How it looked when it arrived:

and now:

The torch and laser are only temporary until I can find somewhere that's got the working ACM AN/PEQ-16 in stock in black for less than $100. I'm still trying to source a black 417-style crane stock (the one with the larger rubber pad) and a flip-up, gas block mounted front sight.
          sigpic

Comment

Hunter that paint job looks pretty impressive. How did you go about it? ive done few paint jobs before which came out well but that looks really good in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by kirbymeister025 View Post
              Hunter that paint job looks pretty impressive. How did you go about it? ive done few paint jobs before which came out well but that looks really good in my opinion
              Thanks! actually I did it really simple using kylon spray paint
              google a camo picture you would like

print it out cut out your lovely shape and throw those small paper away

now you have a paper with camo shape holes

and then apply base layer all over , of course you need to tape muzzol magwell I just used cotton pad stuck in the barrel and boots plastic bag for magwell, also i used kitchen foil to cover iron sights

becouse i dont stick the sentile on to the gun so the final shape is not that sharpe and look blend in All used basic stuff but pretty good though
              sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

are you selling the 2 tone g36c ?????

Comment

Well it looks pretty good mate, i did a paint job on my old g36 and painted the whole gun a really dark green then got a fern leaf form the garden and layed it onto the gun and lightly sprayed over it in brown and kept moving the leaf in different positions so it was all over the gun in random places then lightly dusted the whole gun with green after to blend the brown in a bit better and it came out pretty well i thought,

Comment

My baby!
                    sigpic

more feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19678

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter.mei View Post
                      Camo spray G36C! My first gun and did the camo by myself
                      I hate camo'd weapons but that's pretty damn awesome.

Comment

Robin unless your going to run lipo the 417 stock wont work.

And if you still need the flip front sight I'll sell you the one from mine.
                        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

I was probably going to run with a stock tube lipo anyway, so that's no issues.

Thanks for the offer of the front sight, but Pan's already sorted me out with one. Cheers anyway.
                          sigpic

Comment

Heres a few pics of my first gun i had which was a JG G36c and i gave it a paint job using a fern leaf and layering it over the gun in various places. I fitted a silencer, aimpoint, torch, folding foregrip and fully upgraded the gearbox then got rid of it for an sa80 ages ago and after about 7 guns ive now gone back to another g36 in the end and just put the ris front end and the G&P sniper stock on it

Comment

My AGM HK416:

Oh and look at that, it's for sale! :D >>> http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=100281
                              Signature Removed

Comment

My G36c. Ignore the poor background, the flash of my camera made the red sheet look pink :/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X