Collapse

H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K assault rifles (G36 ,416 , etc)

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
    Oooo the more I see sprayed G36's like that the more I want to do mine.
    i dont think its sprayed..... i mean, common wisdome dictates it should be, but there is a crack on the forgrip however the inside of the split is colored so it was either sprayed after the crack (which is most likely) or it is FDE plastic, but i haven't seen any like that for sale.....

Comment

Originally posted by DCRISP07 View Post
      Oooo the more I see sprayed G36's like that the more I want to do mine.
      Then let me tempt you further...

This is my KWA G36c, with an Olive Krylon'd handguard. Love it to bits.

Comment

wow, i like the green,

i would spray the stock, rail and magwell also, then it would be epic!

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by PROJECT 28X View Post
          wow, i like the green,

i would spray the stock, rail and magwell also, then it would be epic!

hehe
          I've been tempted... But to be honest I think I prefer it with just the handguard in OD. I might do the stock someday just to see what it looks like, but for now I'm happy with how it is! :D

Comment

fair enough, you dont want to paint it all and it not look great...

Comment

Originally posted by PROJECT 28X View Post
              i dont think its sprayed..... i mean, common wisdome dictates it should be, but there is a crack on the forgrip however the inside of the split is colored so it was either sprayed after the crack (which is most likely) or it is FDE plastic, but i haven't seen any like that for sale.....

The think the last line in his spec list is a bit of a clue;

"- FDE paintjob"

Quite like FDE G36's Lord Sex has been running one for years, complete with matching M203.

Projext28X - Nice job but you seem to have missed a large bit in the middle.
              The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                The think the last line in his spec list is a bit of a clue;

"- FDE paintjob"

Quite like FDE G36's Lord Sex has been running one for years, complete with matching M203.

Projext28X - Nice job but you seem to have missed a large bit in the middle.
                haha, this is true :]

and i got it like that, however think it looks good with the black as well, makes it look different and a bit more eye catching

Comment

My TM G3 SG1 :-) I am looking forwards to it being in play again!
                  www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

A few pic's of my current HK collection. Top to bottom JG HK G36 K A2 KSK, C.A. HK 33 K, C.A. HK 53 and although not strictly i rifle i thought i would add it a C.A. B&T MP5 A3. All with mid cap and standard mags, and various foregrips, stocks and sighting options.

Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Originally posted by Kang View Post
                      Take off all that sandy effect crap! Can only just see the bloody gun! :P
                      I'll do this for him since he'll probably never come on again - its his camera, its broken
                      T.W.A.A.T. - Tactical Woodland Airsoft Assault Team

Comment

SRC 416 also my first ever attempt at painting a gun

Comment

That looks nice SCARd, about what would be done in the real world. Airsofters have a bad habit of making paint jobs look too pristine, whereas guys who use guns for a living just spray them quickly and don't make sure that every tiny piece is perfect.

My 416 in it's latest configuration. I'm still trying to decide if I should take the dremel to the stock and try to model an A1 or A2 stock out of it.
                          Now wired with deans and running a pair of 11.1v lipos in the stock, one each side, so all I have to do is take the pad off and swap the connectors if I run low.

Last edited by Caveira; 15 April, 2011, 18:43.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nothing fancy, just my plain and simple CA G36C. Damn nice bit of kit if i'm honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Kang View Post
                              Take off all that sandy effect crap! Can only just see the bloody gun! :P
                              Yeah sorry about that :P as Chizzr rightly said my camera is a bit broken... to be fair to it, it is held together with insulation tape at the moment :P
                              "T.W.A.A.T. - Tactical Woodland Airsoft Assault Team"

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                                That looks nice SCARd, about what would be done in the real world. Airsofters have a bad habit of making paint jobs look too pristine, whereas guys who use guns for a living just spray them quickly and don't make sure that every tiny piece is perfect.

My 416 in it's latest configuration. I'm still trying to decide if I should take the dremel to the stock and try to model an A1 or A2 stock out of it.
                                Now wired with deans and running a pair of 11.1v lipos in the stock, one each side, so all I have to do is take the pad off and swap the connectors if I run low.
                                I think it's fine to paint a gun perfectly if you're trying to go for a certain look
                                i.e. Olive drab finish from the factory instead of black
                                but you're right, and a worn and imperfect finish looks great on most guns, just I don't think I'd spend a lot of cash on a rifle and spray it like that in most cases :p

If you find you're not getting enough battery life you could run the lipos in parallel if you're feeling brave, I think that would increase your overall mah, but keep the voltage the same, I think...

P.S. Lovely trigger discipline :D all gun photos should be like that imo.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X