Collapse

H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K assault rifles (G36 ,416 , etc)

**Project 28** Liking what you've done with your G36k mate, looks a little different.
    sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

• Re: G36/G39

pesh i hate you, that is one of the coolest paint jobs i have seen!

Comment

yey someone gave me a response! its unheard of!

thanks mate, i really want a ris front end and then she is finished.

however, it sufering from jg syndrome, so i might buy a TM G36C and the get the K ris kit with barrel assembly... but lots of money... :/

Comment

my G&G m4 cm 16 raider unfortunately its two tone

Comment

...unfortunately its in the wrong thread too.
            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

o come on if you have Krylon and want the same paint - just tell me
              i see you live that close to me - and for me made this its not a problem

Comment

Originally posted by PROJECT 28X View Post
                yey someone gave me a response! its unheard of!

thanks mate, i really want a ris front end and then she is finished.

however, it sufering from jg syndrome, so i might buy a TM G36C and the get the K ris kit with barrel assembly... but lots of money... :/

Yes the K ris kit would be very nice Cant you put TM parts in the JG gearbox? I thought they were compatible, could be wrong. Would save on cost a little if you can. Buying a TM gun for the gearbox would be a little costly.
                sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by SP3CTER View Post
                  Yes the K ris kit would be very nice Cant you put TM parts in the JG gearbox? I thought they were compatible, could be wrong. Would save on cost a little if you can. Buying a TM gun for the gearbox would be a little costly.
                  They are compatible. this g36 has internal upgrades, on an earlier post on this thread with the dark earth version i have listed them, however for some unexplicible reason the accuracy is down the toilet.
                  I think there is a problem with the hop.

Anywhoo, a TM version will cure this obviously! haha

Comment

Plain she is, but easily the best out of the box GBBR around so far! WE G36c

sigpic

Comment

My pride and joy, SRC G36c with 200mm Silencer and 2x multi-reticle scope

High-cap mag:

Low-cap sniper mag:

Comment

This is my FINALLY finished Tm G36c that ive been working on for years and is finally just how i want it to suit my "rambo" style of game play :D

the internals have been customised rediculously but i wont go into that in detail, but theres a 9.6v battery in the PEQ box to power my systema turbo motor, combined with the 900rd sound control auto mag, gives me quite a large rof lol

theres also as u my have noticed a picture of my whole armoury that i carry with me in every game perfect for all situations.

let me know what u think,
                        cheers
                        WHERES THE NOISE!??!!

Comment

• No offence but it looks a bit crowded and in my opinion there's to much on it

Dom

Comment

@Gilbear

Maybe get rid of the M203 and put the PEQ on the bottom?
                            Just my opinion
                            TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                            TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

To be honest, I think hes got it just right for his 'rambo' style of play... suits all situations I think! Definitely dont put the PEQ on the bottom though, that would definitely look wrong imo!

Comment

My pride and joy, WE HK416 with MOE stock and various internal goodies. Shoots like a dream and still makes me smile

A little plain at the moment, hoping to get an EOTech, a vertical foregrip and maybe some rail covers for her soon Until then her noise/recoil/wow factor will make up for her appearance.
                                Originally posted by The Laughing Man

the guy literally cacked himself. literally.

but not literally.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X