Collapse

H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K assault rifles (G36 ,416 , etc)

i find myself somewhat attracted to the simplicity

Comment

I dont get why people say WE are crap, that HK416 looks lush!

Comment

You aren't the first person to say that! Yeah, bog-standard rifles definitely gain something from simplicity, but attachments/accessories when done tastefully and not overdone can make a good-looking gun a great one.

All IMHO of course :P
        Originally posted by The Laughing Man

the guy literally cacked himself. literally.

but not literally.

Comment

And as for people saying WE is crap; externally they're second to none, and some people just have bad individual experiences that affect their opinion. In my own opinion, I think that if you give them the level of care that GBB rifles need, they're a perfectly good and reliable make.

If I buy a WE rifle tomorrow and it explodes, I'll have a different story, but I've had no bad experiences so far and nothing bad personally to say about WE.

/rant
          Originally posted by The Laughing Man

the guy literally cacked himself. literally.

but not literally.

Comment

• That's an awesome looking 416 Splinter! Oh and completely agree with you with WE!

Comment

• In my opinion G36s should be left alone or have a red dot/ ACOG/ aimpoint etc and maybe a torch or a laser for CQB

Dom

Comment

• Re: G36/G39

pics dont work

Comment

bit of a TM Whore? ahha nowt wrong with that. Personally, & im not saying its the god only way to do it, but i think i'd have put the HK UGL on it. thats the launcher and the forgrip sorted then i think room for the battery too? no more PEQ.

but naa bet it shoots like a dream
                  'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

• In my opinion G36 s shouldn't have much on them

G36C torch aimpoint/reddot
                    G36K already got a sight torch or laser for CQB
                    G36E ACOG or reddot/aimpoint

Comment

• My plan with my G36 is too turn my G36c into a G36e and buy an ACOG

Then maybe get an ARES G36E EBB if there us one

Dom

Comment

Not me but my mate using my gas g36 whilst I was taking photos. Photo taken in game. Been sharpened up but the smoke is genuine

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Awesome pic Ash, I love the fact you captured the gas from the cartridge chamber

Comment

• Cracking pic

Comment

Not a pic but I thought its a good way to show the different types, and makes a good screen saver. Some very talented CAD people out there.

Question, should I highlight my HK trades or not on my TM? Carnt seem to find any pics of real steal with them highlighted?

Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

[QUOTE=simon;785025]Not a pic but I thought its a good way to show the different types, and makes a good screen saver. Some very talented CAD people out there.
                                QUOTE]

wow, love you for posting this!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X