Collapse

H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K assault rifles (G36 ,416 , etc)

Are they compatible with most things? Say a Magpul Masada?

Or do you ave to buy one that is specifically designed for your gun?

Thanks for the quick reply by the way.

Comment

i don't know i think it's only compatible with m4 but don't quote me on that
      Have a search on google you mite find somfing on there

Comment

Ah, ok. I will have a look.

Thanks mate

Comment

here's my SRC HK416 just finished upgrading it
          internally: Madbul v2 python tightbore, madbull hop unit, madbull shark hop rubber, SHS high speed motor, rear wired 16 aug wire

externally: well you can see that for your self

Comment

I'm going old school with my HK53, just need to close that gap...

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by PROJECT 28X View Post
              What is that thing over the magwell?

The whole rifle looks amazing, but I'm taken in by that. What ever it is.
              Thanks,

Yeah, can't remember what it's called, but it just clips over the magwell (purchased for about £5 from hong kong :D ), however i did have to modify it to fit the 416 as it is designed for the more slanted m4 magwell lips. I doubt it would fit a masada, although i haven't ever handled one or really seen it that up close, though if it does match the m4 magwell (the lip is the most important part) it might fit (don't quote me on that though)

Edit: @XxB4K3RxX not sure about the numbers but its the longer barrel length (like yours), also I like what you've done with your 416 mate
              Last edited by chizzr; 8 September, 2011, 15:59.
              T.W.A.A.T. - Tactical Woodland Airsoft Assault Team

Comment

Originally posted by chizzr View Post
                Thanks,

Yeah, can't remember what it's called, but it just clips over the magwell (purchased for about £5 from hong kong :D ), however i did have to modify it to fit the 416 as it is designed for the more slanted m4 magwell lips. I doubt it would fit a masada, although i haven't ever handled one or really seen it that up close, though if it does match the m4 magwell (the lip is the most important part) it might fit (don't quote me on that though)

Edit: @XxB4K3RxX not sure about the numbers but its the longer barrel length (like yours), also I like what you've done with your 416 mate
                have to say yours looks mint, might have a look at doing something similar with a suppressor, great work

Comment

Originally posted by XxB4K3RxX View Post
                  have to say yours looks mint, might have a look at doing something similar with a suppressor, great work
                  Cheers mate :D go for it, if you do go for the silencer going down into the ras you will want to buy one around 30-35mm wide, mine is 35mm wide and I had to do a fair load of filing on the inside of the ras to get it to fit. Length wise, mine is 190mm, so anywhere around there would work, but make sure it has caps on both ends you can screw off otherwise it won't work

Comment

what make is yours
                    P.S just realise you a spec-ops player when you goin next?

Comment

what make is yours
                      P.S just realise you a spec-ops player when you goin next?
                      AGM, surprisingly good for the price

Maybe next week if I am free (a lot of studying to do ) and if I can get some people to come, do you know if its at the rock or blox?

Comment

i think its the rock, if it is i mite be there depends if my hop rubber turns up.
                        also your mate flying scotson is he an sparky as i think i met him last time?

Comment

i think its the rock, if it is i mite be there depends if my hop rubber turns up.
                          also your mate flying scotson is he an sparky as i think i met him last time?
                          Fair enough, callum (flying scotson) hasn't been in about two months so propbably not, you might have seen mikej123 though, he has an l85a2 with a madbull dd ras handguard that was attracting a fair bit of attention last time we went

Comment

nah he had g36 with drum mag.
                            just found a silencer which should do the job it's 190x35 with removable caps and it's only £25 quid.
                            well cheers for your help mite see you next weekend

Comment

nah he had g36 with drum mag.
                              just found a silencer which should do the job it's 190x35 with removable caps and it's only £25 quid.
                              well cheers for your help mite see you next weekend
                              Element one from a popular retailer in scotland by any chance? If so thats the same one as mine.
                              Ah you might have seen him then.
                              Yeah maybe see you there then, I'll bring the 416 if I do come

Comment

Originally posted by chizzr View Post
                                Element one from a popular retailer in scotland by any chance? If so thats the same one as mine.
                                Ah you might have seen him then.
                                Yeah maybe see you there then, I'll bring the 416 if I do come
                                bang on the money there my friend

see ya next wwek maybe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X