H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: G36/G39

i'm selling my src g36c 2-tone but is clear not painted and comes with a PEQ and mini battery and charger with 2 high caps. it's in grate contition i'v only taken it to CQB twice. I'm selling at £130. i really need to sell it soon so pleas if interested pleas reply

Comment

Originally posted by lucaskywalkeer08 View Post
      i'm selling my src g36c 2-tone but is clear not painted and comes with a PEQ and mini battery and charger with 2 high caps. it's in grate contition i'v only taken it to CQB twice. I'm selling at £130. i really need to sell it soon so pleas if interested pleas reply
      Go spam els where.

Comment

• Re: H&K assault rifles (G36 ,416 , etc)

Indeed I did Pan, in fact you told me that the guy was selling it
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Here's my WE G36k, just waiting on a few bits coming from the Kong of Hong for it before it'll look really... shall we say... Futuristic?

Sorry about the poor photo quality - these were taken very late on monday night.

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Below is my G39c and G39e
            The e has an idz stock and rail with aimpoint at fts 3xmagnifer
            the c has torch forgrip and 552 eotec replica

Both amazing to shoot.
            Attached Files

Comment

my Ares G36V DE with a little customisation

(http://s419.photobucket.com/albums/p...es%20G36%20DE/)
              Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

how much does the longer barrel on the g36e prove accuracy

Comment

A shot of my new loadout - this plus a belt, pistol holster and dump pouch for the propane bottle:

Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Woot, my Angrygun tightbore and WE IDZ kit turned up today - look at my baby now!

Comment

Interesting stock. Is it based on something RS?

Comment

like the stock
                        Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Yes Pan, something used by the infanterist der zukunft program from what I am told. Looking for some RS images for you now.

Not sure if this is allowed by the rules - if not my apologies:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/augusti...4879/lightbox/

Comment

Tried out a different Setup today on my Iron Airsoft 416 GBB:

Cheers

orb

Comment

HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Iron airsoft 416. @Orb where did you get the pistol grip from? and i regret selling my real steel stock now

Hate.
                                "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X