Collapse

H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K assault rifles (G36 ,416 , etc)

This is my one and only - Originally TM G36c rebuilt with Classic Army Body, Star Front and Zero One modified internals! HurricanE 552 bolted on - subtle Carbon wrap on the barrel to add a bit of spice!

Comment

• Photos of your H&K (Heckler & Koch) weapons!

After having a look through the 'pictures of your guns' threads, I thought I would start one for H&K replica weapons.

I'll start off with the two I have:

TM MK.23 SOCOM pistol:

And my ICS MP5 SD6:

Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

• Re: Photos of your H&K (Heckler & Koch) weapons!

Whilst there is not full H&K weapons thread. There is One for H&K Sidearms, One for USP's as well as an MP5 thread there is also a H&K Assault rifles, Numerous G36 threads (or atleast there was) And there is Afew dedicated to Grenade launcher systems. Just takes abit of looking through to find them all.

Comment

Originally posted by dxnib1 View Post
          Whilst there is not full H&K weapons thread. There is One for H&K Sidearms, One for USP's as well as an MP5 thread there is also a H&K Assault rifles, Numerous G36 threads (or atleast there was) And there is Afew dedicated to Grenade launcher systems. Just takes abit of looking through to find them all.
          I noticed there is quite a few separate threads for different types of H&K weapons, so I thought it would be ideal to encourage everyone who has one, to post photos here, and at the same time, also grouping them together.

Legion 412

Comment

CA G36k

TM MP5SD6

G&G MP5A4

JG G36A2

Comment

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...G36-416-etc%29

why start another thread, when we have this... which yes it full of rifles, but you could easily just make a HK sidearms thread......
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

The man wants a full H&K thread with a mix of everything, not partitioned off into sections. I am happy with this idea, more of a variety

Comment

Originally posted by chemo View Post
                  The man wants a full H&K thread with a mix of everything, not partitioned off into sections. I am happy with this idea, more of a variety
                  You got it, as for anyone who has a H&K weapon, be it a pistol, SMG, PDW, rifle, DMR, sniper's rifle, or a grenade launcher, even if you have posted in other threads already, show them off here, get creative, even take new photos, and so on.

Legion 412

Comment

Sorry about the Sig :P Me likey da German tings.

Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Go on then :roll eyes: here are a couple of pics of some of my German weaponry :

KWA MP7A1

TM G36K Recoil Edition:

Enjoy :D

All images above are under copyright in my name please don't use them without my permission

Comment

Recently posted these on another G36 thread, but, go on then :p

My general kit with new Storage Case

G36c Variant witn M4 Flash hider, Verticle Grip & HurricanE 552 Eotech

G36k Variant with Carbon Wrapped Barrel, Magpul AFG & HurricanE 522 Eotech

Comment

I do love G36c's :3

Comment

H&K HK51 (G&G FS51)

H&K MP5K PDW (TM MP5K PDW)

H&K MP7A1 (KSC MP7A1) - fairly new, so could do with a better picture set!

H&K USP P8 (Tanaka P8)

102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

**Longshot** loving that MP7 looks awesome mate, very jealous
                              sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

You don't want to know how long it took me to get the bloody Hogue cover on that meaty pistol grip!
                                102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X