H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tac QM mate.
    I was told that they did trades for non traded WE guns, however after literaly just speaking to them 30secs ago they have stopped doing trades because of copyright issues associated with trademarks

Back to the drawing board there then!

Comment

• Re: H&K Rifles

I've got the same problem. Just got an ra-tech custom HK416 from him, but the trades are really bugging me. I've even been in contact with WE and every Asia retailer to see if I can source a traded receiver with no luck.

Can't find the AFC version anywhere either (not that I want to buy the full gun again anyway!)

I also asked tac qm about engraving, but they don't laser engrave anyway, so wouldn't look right.

Let us know if you find a solution!

Comment

• I've been looking around local to me and there's only one laser engraver that will touch it
        And I swear that company are only doing it because they were intrigued by the word Airsoft....lol

Tac QM do laser engrave, they did my M4 and they did a spanking job, its just that they now only do "custom" engraving, I'm thinking of something unique now, might go with something BF3 esque or Ghost Recon.
        I'd rather have "custom" than nothing at all.

Comment

That's odd, I spoke to Mark only a week ago and he said they only do normal engraving.
          I'm thinking the same, I don't want to post it anywhere thats never seen a rif before either.

May just hide it with a fast mag for now

Comment

• I should have worded that better, I presumed it was laser engraving due to the fact that the job was so precise and only cut through the paintwork.

My M4 engraving

Comment

Are the real 416s laser engraved? I prefer proper rollmark-effects, something with a bit of depth. You could always backfill with white paint for the HK effect.

There's a laser place right around the corner from my house, I should really drop them a line...

Comment

The picture that you posted before is the correct trades PureSilver, and yes that is laser engraved. White with no indent into the metal.
                No where near me seems to do it.. maybe i'll just buy a machine and open a shop :/

Comment

Finally got an E2 stock on it, thanks to nicksaber. Only problem is that it's from a GBB and not an AEG, so there's no allowance for fitting a battery in the sides. I could fit an 11.1v into each side of the old JG "417 style" stock I had on it before, but the sides are just a little too small and the fitting bolt on the VFC takes up a lot of the buffer tube. I did think that the lack of E2 marking on the stock was a downer, but doing some research into images to get it engraved I've found plenty of genuine aftermarket ones that don't have this marking. I'm making a guess that perhaps they have it if shipped that way from the factory, but not if bought on their own - pure guesswork though.

Now I just need to work out how to make an 11.1v lipo fit in the buffer tube without having to set the stock to the longest setting. After that, I quite fancy getting one of the genuine (or at least clone if there is such a thing) H&K vertical grips [if you've got one going spare then please let me know]. Last thing on the list is one of the newer pistol grips, but I've yet seen one for sale. I'm waiting for a set of index clips and thumb stops to arrive in the post so I can tidy up the cable from the laser and give me a more comfortable position for my left thumb.

Annoying that I chose to hang it this way, as you can't see that the silencer is H&K 5.56mm traded

sigpic

Comment

• Where did you get the stock from?

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Caveira View Post
                      Finally got an E2 stock on it, thanks to nicksaber.
                      Nick was selling it here on the forum.
                      sigpic

Comment

Here is my current HK416 setup - want to add a new stock, either a boring CTR or maybe a UBR (like both on this gun).
                        And maybe a fast mag. Let me know what you think
                        Attached Files

Comment

The index clips and thumb stops arrived

sigpic

Comment

Not the best photo at the mo...

Custom build I didnt expect to be doing...

Mp5Ka1

Comment

2012-10-24 17.05.34.jpg
                              sigpic

[PTS ACR Masada DMR][APSxLonex Guardian Match][PTS PDR-C][KWA Glock 18c][My Instinct]

Comment

Hate.
                                "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X