• Show
Clear All

Re: H&K assault rifles (G36 ,416 , etc)

Originally posted by EagleDriver View Post
    My HK53:

That... is beautiful...

Comment

My first proper airsoft gun was the TM G36K, converted myself from a G36C. Sadly I sold it to fund for a HK 416 so I could save on money for buying M4 mags for both HK and M16.

This is one of my 2 airsoft assault rifles.

SRC/ TSD HK416 10 " barrel. 'Old configuratation.

And how it is now, new additions were VN style mags and fire pig, believe me it makes quite a head turner ;D.

Comment

Im really liking the look of ACOGs on G36's... they just seem to fit so perfectly. Now I want a G36 D: no fair! I cant keep buying guns ;_;

Comment

Acouple of pics of my g36 and 416, still awaiting a few things like rail covers and a few other bits, not the best lighting lol

416, in bits right now, still waiting on internal parts and a can of brown spray paint, its not as bright as it is in the pic, but is a sandy yellow with dark earth bits, sort of squint your eyes to make out what it will look like lol

Comment

That front hand grip is Teeeeeeeeny!

Comment

haha yeah stubby foregrip, dont even know why i have it, i have big hands

Comment

My HK53:

That looks like a real HK53 handguard and not the MP5 one that CA supply, where did you get hold of that?
                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
                  Thank you, yes I usually have the time when it's dark. So will have to try better conditions and tweak as you suggest. I'm betting it will take some time to get the quality anywhere near some of those photo's though.
                  Practice is the Key to Sucess
                  You can also try, if you have a desk lamp, shining it at the ceiling, as this will give a Soft light when its reflected, so it might give you good pictures, even when you dont have natural light from the outside!

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                    That looks like a real HK53 handguard and not the MP5 one that CA supply, where did you get hold of that?
                    It is, it is an extra that I bought from hkparts.net. It is a CA33KA3 with CA MC51 front cocking tube and cut-down inner barrel. It's the only way to make a realistic yet skirmish-able HK53 with midcaps and hicaps.

Comment

It is, it is an extra that I bought from hkparts.net. It is a CA33KA3 with CA MC51 front cocking tube and cut-down inner barrel. It's the only way to make a realistic yet skirmish-able HK53 with midcaps and hicaps.
                      Yeah I did the same thing but could only get hold of an MP5 handguard, did'nt look right, I dont know why CA make the 53 with that shortened receiver.http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/j...t=DSCN1402.jpg
                      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

They are about $61 USD from HKParts.net. If you want one and they won't ship you one, let me know. It's a commercially available item and is not ITAR restricted for export.

Comment

I sold the 53 a while back but if I manage to "acquire" one again i'll let you know, dont want to sell yours do you?

Comment

Sure, I can always make another one (probably easier for me to do than you in the UK.)

I know this isn't an HK pistol thread, but this just came in the mail today:

Comment

Nothing Special, just a CA G36 with the following done to it:
                              Externally
                              Classic Army G36K
                              Classic Army AG36 (I'm using madbull 120rd 40mm )
                              HK53 "style" Fluted outer barrell
                              Modified sling to act in the same fasion as an L85 one

Internally
                              Systema Standard gears and antireversal latch
                              Systema silent head set
                              Systema NB cylinder
                              Systema Bearing spring Guide
                              Madbull Polycarbonate piston with 3 lube guides
                              Kanzen bearing bushings
                              Guarder SP90 Spring
                              New classic army air nozzel
                              recently fitted classic army tappet plate
                              Madbull black python v2 6.03 365mm tightbore barrel
                              Madbull shark Hop Rubber
                              HK53 Fluted outer barrell
                              Modified sling to act in the same fasion as an L85 one

Mmmm sights

Business end

Poser

Might decide to "arty" shots later, but i leave you with these ATM.
                              This thing is a beast, can't wait to shoot it and she comes in at an impressive 4.4kg (without 40mm, battery, loaded mag!)
                              Last edited by FunkycHUNKY; 6 January, 2011, 20:43.

Comment

Not trying to hijack the thread or anything
                                but just wondering what RIS front ends they were on the 36's
                                and any idea on how much they are
                                ta :D
                                "Light a man a fire and you'll keep him warm for a day. Light a man on fire and you'll keep him warm for a lifetime."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X