H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K Rifles

Why not ditch the combined weight of the two sights, and fit a single magnified sight? The HK417 looks absolutely pimp with the VisionKing 1.25-5x26 on there and they are absolutely amazing scopes for the money, plus they're very light. -Archer-'s looked pretty good, and a similar sight looks good here:

Alternatively, why not get an ACOG of some description? They're heavier but you'd get a wider field of view and fixed magnification, which might be more suited to an assault rather than marksman role.

Comment

Mate of mine has a Spectre DR on his 417 and it looks awesome. I'm going to run it with iron sights tomorrow. A mate of mine has an ACOG I might steal from him...
      The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Some G&G UMP art

Comment

Couple of changes...

What we have here is an ELCAN and a gripod, along with the SCAR flash hider with a QD suppressor (not on at the minute, as you can see). Not a fan of the gripod but it was handy for the photo!
          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Is it you I sold my Elcan to?

Comment

Indeed. I put it on my M16a4 to start with, but it didn't look right. It's nice on the 417 but the rails look very bare now. Might put the front iron sight back on or find something to fill the space. Soemthing light though!

Comment

Looks really good on yours - I didn't fancy it with mine hence the sale. Just bought a visionking 1.25-5 for mine which is lovely! Pictures will be up later this week when I've had a chance to take some!

Comment

I was going to get the visionking scope, but I've always wanted an Elcan... It works well for me. Really surprised with how crisp the image is and the good eye relief too. Heavy bastard but it's good. Planning to get a 4" or 6" barrel extension to go for a 16" barrel, make it look a bit more DMR-esque. (I need to measure the barrel as it is before I buy I suppose...)

Comment

Marui HK416D Recoil

Marui MP7A1 GBB:

They just need some paint and voila!

Comment

H&K HK45 and WE G36C with trades
                      Pistol was a nightmare to find/import, but love it. Also nice to not be another P226 user. Shoots fantastic, at about 335 FPS.

Attached Files

Comment

JG G3 RAS. I aint one of the cool kids with a 416/417, but I do like the old school cool of the classic G3. Might try and get a PSG-1 stock for it.

Comment

• Re: H&K assault rifles (G36 ,416 , etc)

Originally posted by delta1ukc View Post
                          A few pic's of my current HK collection. Top to bottom JG HK G36 K A2 KSK, C.A. HK 33 K, C.A. HK 53 and although not strictly i rifle i thought i would add it a C.A. B&T MP5 A3. All with mid cap and standard mags, and various foregrips, stocks and sighting options.

I see you've got the bipod on you 33K, is that the same one that goes on the G3? I'm after one for my 33E, but not sure if the G3 one will fit.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleDriver View Post
                            Another HK53 build. Starts life as a CA33KA3 and then:

- CA MC51 cocking tube
                            - real HK53 handguard
                            - KSC HK53 old style stock
                            - Custom cut barrel
                            - HK53 flash hider
                            - real HK pushpins
                            - Raptor v2 MOSFET
                            - Systema a2z motor
                            - Re-wired for front lipo
                            - CA 130 round midcap

I'd love one of those..... What did it cost to put together?

Comment

My new Gen3 Mosfet G&G T4-18

And my G&G UMP with the suppressor now attached

Comment

Slight update the the 416.... Change the surefire grip over to it, along with a acog 4x32 magnified and a peq15 laser box. What do you guys think please??

UMP now has some tan attachments...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X