H&K Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K Rifles

My new addition, recently painted by me. Internals are full lonex apart from SHS 15 metal tooth piston and BTC Chimera MKII. Runs like a dream.

Comment

Comment

Umarex (S&T) G36V, WE G36C, WE 416.

Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

My new G&G UMP. Actually like the Elcan on it...will be running it this way on the 5th at Battle Lakes!

Comment

My new VFC HK417 love it. My new primary weapon it just kicks arse! So nice and solid! I've installed a Tanio Koba Twist barrel and a Firefly flat Hop Nub and have a Maple Leaf Diamond 70 hop bucking on the way. Performs unbelievably well, I've never used a twist barrel before but these things really are the shiz! New up is a new high torque motor and I think I'm done!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
              My new VFC HK417 love it. My new primary weapon it just kicks arse! So nice and solid! I've installed a Tanio Koba Twist barrel and a Firefly flat Hop Nub and have a Maple Leaf Diamond 70 hop bucking on the way. Performs unbelievably well, I've never used a twist barrel before but these things really are the shiz! New up is a new high torque motor and I think I'm done!
              Hi delta, hope you don't mind me asking, but what scope do you have on your 417? Thanks in advance

Comment

Thats a VisionKing 1.25-5 x 26mm Short Dot Scope buddy. Cracking bit of kit I would definitely recommend one!

Comment

Brilliant, thanks for the help :D

Comment

Delta - so glad you've made good use of the 417 - looks stunning mate! Told you they're awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by aaron-hill09 View Post
                      Delta - so glad you've made good use of the 417 - looks stunning mate! Told you they're awesome!
                      Cheers dude, you're right its just bloody insane, made it even better with the hop/barrel upgrades! The BBs just fly, it's only shooting 300 ish fps at the moment. I will get it to 328 which is the optimum for the TK twist barrel then I'll be laughing I think!

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                        Thats a VisionKing 1.25-5 x 26mm Short Dot Scope buddy. Cracking bit of kit I would definitely recommend one!
                        How do you find it on lower mag 1.5 setting?

Comment

Pretty much perfect for everything I want to be honest, it's nice to be able to zoom when I need but really I never go above 2!

Comment

Good. I've got one on the way

Comment

Good call definitely! You wont regret it!

Comment

Where did you order one from hapi?

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X