Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: H&K Rifles

Originally posted by TheFullAutoSniper View Post
    Last pic failed. Added a real steel G3 stock though (lots of modding) and a re-paint

Is this the same gun that was sold and offered for trade at least three times?
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
      Is this the same gun that was sold and offered for trade at leastthree times?
      I'll get the burn ointment.....

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Comment

also, do rs g3 stocks actually require modding?
        Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Is this the same gun that was sold and offered for trade at least three times?
          Nooope, i believe you are mistaken :S I would never sell my baby! Had it since new
          If you have any further issues, please contact a mod and leave this thread for H&K related pics.
          Cheers!

Originally posted by bob86 View Post
          also, do rs g3 stocks actually require modding?
          Yeah mate, there is a good few things that i needed to do, in order to make it airsoft friendly:
          - Had to remove the return spring assembly
          - The stock adapter bit had to be shaved down on the inside rails with a hand file a fairly large amount to slide on
          - The stock pin holes had to be slighly enlarged to fit airsoft G3 pins (very small amount for CA body)
          - The butt plate holding rods had to be cut on the inside of the stock in order to remove some RS parts (not sure of technical name) and to fit a battery
          - The butt plate press fit bracket things had to modded to make it strong enough to stay in place but weak enough to be removed my hand. (Usually need a vice!)

Think that was it. Still took a good few hours and a few cuts/bruises! Definately worth it though...it's solid
          Last edited by TheFullAutoSniper; 28 January, 2014, 21:30.

Comment

Nooope, i believe you are mistaken :S I would never sell my baby! Had it since new
            If you have any further issues, please contact a mod and leave this thread for H&K related pics.
            Cheers
            Nooope, I'm definitely right, because this thread is definitely about you:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...eman2009-maybe

Are you going to suggest that they're merely more "Mistakes" that you'd made, but later resolved?

Why would you need six different forum accounts and do you really have two names as well? That's definitely a photograph of you.

Anyway, you said you'd set me to "Ignore" so you shouldn't have been able to read my post? I told you that you were a liar didn't I?
            There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Yeah mate, there is a good few things that i needed to do, in order to make it airsoft friendly:
              - Had to remove the return spring assembly
              - The stock adapter bit had to be shaved down on the inside rails with a hand file a fairly large amount to slide on
              - The stock pin holes had to be slighly enlarged to fit airsoft G3 pins (very small amount for CA body)
              - The butt plate holding rods had to be cut on the inside of the stock in order to remove some RS parts (not sure of technical name) and to fit a battery
              - The butt plate press fit bracket things had to modded to make it strong enough to stay in place but weak enough to be removed my hand. (Usually need a vice!)

Think that was it. Still took a good few hours and a few cuts/bruises! Definately worth it though...it's solid
              can you send me a pic of what was done inside the stock to the 'butt plate holding rods' please?

Comment

can you send me a pic of what was done inside the stock to the 'butt plate holding rods' please?
                I'm a bit dumbfounded that this fully qualified airsoft tech/brain surgeon doesn't seem to know what the technical name for part of a gun is?

Comment

Sure can. It'll be tomorrow though as im currently in work.
                  All i did was put in a grinding wheel and cut them in half and popped them out. You need to be careful though and grind in stages leaving time to cool down, as if you heat up the rods too much it will start melting the stock. (If you don't go for the wood version that is)

I'm a bit dumbfounded that this fully qualified airsoft tech/brain surgeon doesn't seem to know what the technical name for part of a gun is?
                  These are real steel parts that are not present in the G3 airsoft stock. Im an airsoft tech, not a real world gun smith. Some people like yourself may confuse the two.
                  Although im quite proud of fitting a real stock to an airsoft MC51 and making it medium battery size functional!
                  Some people just get lazy and front wire the gun or put in a tiny mAh stick type battery.
                  I've got a quite high performance gearbox/motor, so i need alot of battery unfortunately.
                  Last edited by TheFullAutoSniper; 28 January, 2014, 23:06.

Comment

These are real steel parts, not airsoft. Im an airsoft tech, not a gun smith. Some people like yourself confuse the two.
                    Although im quite proud of fitting a real steel stock to an airsoft MC51 and making it medium battery size functional!
                    Some people just get lazy and front wire the gun or put in a tiny mAh stick type battery.
                    I don't think I would confuse RS parts with those of a toy gun? I was stomping around your town before you were even born. When I was stationed in Germany, the Bundeswehr used "Real" G3s, not toy ones.

Are you as proud of scamming a number of forum members as you are of fitting that stock?

Comment

Sure can. It'll be tomorrow though as im currently in work.
                      All i did was put in a grinding wheel and cut them in half and popped them out. You need to be careful though and grind in stages leaving time to cool down, as if you heat up the rods too much it will start melting the stock. (If you don't go for the wood version that is)
                      no, its a plastic type, so what did you put back in the holes that were left after you removed the pins?

Comment

I don't think I would confuse RS parts with those of a toy gun? I was stomping around your town before you were even born. When I was stationed in Germany, the Bundeswehr used "Real" G3s, not toy ones.
                        Congratulations! (sarcasticly impressed :P) Well surely then you would know that these parts are not present in an airsoft stock. So your dig at my airsoft technical skills is completely invalid and unnecessary.
                        Like i said mate, if you have an issue please bring it up with a moderator and leave this thread for H&K pics and related questions. Thanks.

no, its a plastic type, so what did you put back in the holes that were left after you removed the pins?
                        I glued back in the rubber washers to leave it aesthetically pleasing. I then put back in one half of a pin that had been filed down to still allow the butt pad to click in place. (But not as tight this time. Hand operatable)

Comment

so you are kind of twisting it off rather than struggling?

Comment

My old TM 416. Now owned by BAMF.

BAMFs old 417. Now owned by me.

There. There's some H&K for you.

As you were
                            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I've also got Spatch69's VFC 416C!

I'll leave it out when you leave the forum. I told you, your kind aren't welcome here.

Comment

I figured he'd give in eventually I reckon you're just trying to buy everything that I've laid my hands on!

I do have a few updates on the 417 that I'll photograph tomorrow when there's some light outside. The Elcan is now on my M16a4...
                                The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                                Working...
                                X