Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

I'll bet you could fry eggs with that taclight!

Comment

It is pretty SILLY bright but does make the AK even more front heavy...

Comment

Shame. I would have preferred a Tantal, that fits the "worm" camo and the older issue regulation better than Beryl.
        Signature Removed

Comment

The AK, improved:

SADF R4 Assault Rifle, 5.56mm

Comment

i'm going to go against everything i believe in and get a "modern" AK.

all black jobby, need a modern one to go with the modern russian loadout.

anyway, heres an old photo of when i had more AK's than sence.

K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

okay so you should all be really proud of yourselves ... I was DEAD set against getting an Ak i hated the look of them, and thought they were shoite (mainly because of the slow rate of fire and huge recoil on computer games) (YES I HATE MYSELF TOO)

A feeling of 'mm want an AK' had been growing in me but was hushed away by these silly left over remnants of computer gaming ... it was only going through this thread that my emotions broke free and i realised that airsoft is nothing like computer games .. ROF is variable recoil is not a huge factor ... and I have now fallen in love with the AK's posted here, decided to get a GBB AK for myself.

And do you know what .... This love story is still better than Twilight.

------Mods ----------------------------- Members

Comment

you are aware recoil and ROF in the real world or ivdeo games have nothing to do with airsoft?
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                  you are aware recoil and ROF in the real world or ivdeo games have nothing to do with airsoft?
                  He does, he said so in his post.

Comment

Pic of my LCT Krebs custom 74u. This is what I've sold my PTW (s) to use as its so good

Running Prowin hop, prometheus tightbore, mosfet + Ultimate gearbox and modified Beta mags. Have a dinky rail on its way to drop into the rear ironsights to raise the reflex sight.

Comment

• She's a beaut. Lose the mags though!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                        She's a beaut. Lose the mags though!
                        Nooooo :D I like these. Tacticool lol...

I have the original black 74 style mags too as a backup...

Comment

• Use those! Use those! You can see the bbs on those ones you're using! Noooooo!

Comment

Nice wee shorty, looks like mine's baby brother :p

Comment

Here's my two AK's (cannibalised Srpska-Krajina "balkan beauty" and bog standard AKMS with realsteel soviet sling) along with my KSC Cz.75. Had a go at making the pic look kind of soviet, dunno how well it went.

Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by Fitch View Post

Pic of my LCT Krebs custom 74u. This is what I've sold my PTW (s) to use as its so good

Running Prowin hop, prometheus tightbore, mosfet + Ultimate gearbox and modified Beta mags. Have a dinky rail on its way to drop into the rear ironsights to raise the reflex sight.
                                Thats seriously nice. And exactly what im looking for at the moment. Just a case of getting hold of one. Or the VFC PMC AK47.
                                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X