Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

My Cyma 0.28s in it's current state. I posted it earlier in the thread, but have since replaced the stock plasic lower reciever with a G&P tactical lower and dboys 74 grip. I have to admit I preferred the original body but at the time couldn't find a replacement stock anywhere.
    AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

hey guys

here is my first AK, its a Cyma AKS 105. now i have ak i don't think i want to go back i love it. many russian loadouts to come me thinks and many more AK's.

also do you think i should put a sight on the gun? as in a red dot or something. also will any cyma ak74 handguard fit a ak105? i would love some rail on the front and if i do that i might not put a sight on it. just a grip and a torch

thanks
      Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!
      https://www.facebook.com/milsimsouthwest/

Comment

hey guys

here is my first AK, its a Cyma AKS 105. now i have an ak i don't think i want to go back i love it. many russian loadouts to come me thinks and many more AK's.

also do you think i should put a sight on the gun? as in a red dot or something. also will any cyma ak74 handguard fit a ak105? i would love some rail on the front and if i do that i might not put a sight on it. just a grip and a torch

thanks
        Rune.

To see more of my teams photography check out our facebook page. Likes and shares are always welcome!

Comment

sorry about the double post my internet was playing up
          Rune.

Comment

Temp silencer till i get a propper AK one.

Originally posted by tisane
            Never heard such a racket, its like taking a hi cap to a rave.

Comment

Originally posted by runefire01 View Post
              also do you think i should put a sight on the gun? as in a red dot or something.
              Absolutely not! Don't make Uncle Mikhail turn in his grave. If you're going to do it, do it right. Get a Kobra. As it's a 105 (which is the carbine variant of the 74), a PSO-1/ POSP/1P29 would look some what out of place personally. Don't let pictures of Spetsnaz soldiers using western gear fool you, they'll still happily run around with a wooden 74 given the opportunity.

Originally posted by runefire01 View Post
              also will any cyma ak74 handguard fit a ak105? i would love some rail on the front and if i do that i might not put a sight on it. just a grip and a torch
              Don't bother buying a new hand guard, just buy some cheap rails from HK. Drill the holes out and screw them on the bottom and sides. Use a nut to hold them in place. Problem solved (and cheaply too).
              Last edited by RedHawk; 3 July, 2012, 08:12.

Comment

Uncle Mikhail? Turn in his grave?

Kalashnikov's still alive, bro.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamarov View Post
                  Uncle Mikhail? Turn in his grave?

Kalashnikov's still alive, bro.
                  He's pretty much dead, 92 is old for a soviet.

Comment

I fail to see your point. He is still alive and you're saying he should die now? I hope he makes it to 100.

Not to mention he just got made a government advisor.

And to keep this on topic:

Last edited by Kamarov; 4 July, 2012, 00:43.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

IMG_0305.jpg

Thought i’d chip in with a G&G AIMS, Real Sword Type 56 and a brand new LCT RPK NV
                      "How do you like them apples?''

Comment

Here's mine. a second hand cut'n'shut AK of unknown make, it's my 'drug dealer' gun
                        It's a bit of a frankengun, externally its a lil CQB job, internally its actually been heavily upgraded (drilled & railed the receiver, perfectly shimmed, braked mosfet, 7mm bearings, fully rewired & deans, soldered high torque motor, bearing spring guide, metal toothed piston, AOE correction, element silent piston head, element cylinder head, madbull hop) and is a single shot only DMR pushing 420fps through a 6.01 M4 length barrel with surprising accuracy. I use this with my MP9 and a belt rig as a lightweight loadout for those days when I just can't be arsed to carry a lot. I've replaced or modified nearly all moving parts so there is no wobble or rattles at all even with the stock extended. It feels like it just came out of the factory but looks half trashed, which is how I like it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Just finshed putting her together

I am well pleased.

few more piccys here

http://www.airsoftkb.com/?p=1095&preview=true
                          The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get hold of a Russian field dressing and tourniquet for my 74 folder?

Comment

Anyone know where I can get hold of a Russian field dressing and tourniquet for my 74 folder?

[double post - sort your hosting out!]

Comment

Cyma Romanian AIMS with hand guard swap, ready for a GP-30

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X