Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

I may be going crazy but doesnt it have the wrong mag? Looks like in the game picture its a 74 mag, and on yours its a 47 mag.

Awesome copy by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
      I may be going crazy but doesnt it have the wrong mag? Looks like in the game picture its a 74 mag, and on yours its a 47 mag.

Awesome copy by the way!
      I prefer 47 mags :P
      www.boni3k1985.airsoft-maniac.pl

facebook.com/GROZA

Comment

Well....I got bored...I found pipe cutters at work...and I found Halfords Camouflage UF Black Paint.

So...this was modified.

To this:

Overall Length Reduced:
        Extended - 837mm to 780mm
        Folded - 605mm to 550mm

Balance point's been moved a good wee bit.

Took a lot of dremeling, filing, cutting and sanding to get it to where it is now. Will give it a bit of a tidy up before I'm completely happy with its look, that and a Strike Industries Rear Sight Rail Mount.

Then I'll draw my attention back to internals...anyone know of a good fire control AB Mosfet? Will probably be due a re-wire anyways...
        Last edited by mad.matt; 10 September, 2012, 23:38. Reason: Over-entusiastic parenthesis...

Comment

Nothing special but a picture to upload nonetheless

Comment

Cyma AKS74U

Comment

My Tokyo Marui Recoil AKS75U:

Id imagine itl offend some people with the rails and M4 stocktube, let alone the Magpul. But i like it.

Due for some bakelite mags with tan Magpuls, a tan Magpul RVG on a Krebs Custom Offset mount, and a tan Surefire G2X.

Doctor Mini Reflex to come for the rail too.

AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

MAG-KU! sexy! but keep the black mags and stick some tan magpuls on!
                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

RomArm Pm md 90, aka the CYMA CM050...

Comment

Comment

hi guys i have a cyma cm.028 ak47 im looking for a m4 adapter can anybody point me in the right direction as i love the whole tactical ak look aswell as the orignal wood look. after im finished with the tac look on this ak im getting another one in wood and metal furniture :D any help would be much appreciated????
                      [SIGPIC]

Comment

My last pics were pants so I thought I'd update them with some better pics....also added to the collection

New One - Real Sword Type 56-2, G&G Suppressor, AK104 Front Grip

Old One - Cyma Custom Shortened with Customised RIS, SAW Grip, Magpul AFG, LCT Magwell, Noise Pig and QD Sling Point

Thinking of taking the Cyma Steel Mags down to bare metal and no internals and bluing them the old fashioned way

Comment

Sorry, Pics were all f*cked up.
                          Fixed now..

Comment

LCT AKMS, with real steel mag.

Comment

Both incrediable looking guns mad matt - be cool to see the LCT Magwell on the Real Sword, think that would finish it off a treat.

Comment

+1 To the above.. i really like the look of those magwells! They finish the rifle off perfectly!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X