• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this nonsense I am reading!

Comment

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
      Both incrediable looking guns mad matt - be cool to see the LCT Magwell on the Real Sword, think that would finish it off a treat.
      Cheers guys :D the trigger guard mountings are completely different from the Cyma :l

Comment

(old)

(new)
        Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

My two deadly babys, AK 74 with origanl east german bayonet and 74u with PBS-4 silcencer

Comment

New VFC AK-105

Inspiration:

Just awating the KA sound hog and front rail for the hand guard.

This thing is brilliant, the best £450 I've ever spent on a gun (except the RS SVD). Shoots 19 rounds per second on an 8.4v, the EBB is crisp and beautiful and the FPS is variance is 1. Literally does 291 fps, sometimes going to 292 then back down to 291.
            Last edited by RedHawk; 20 October, 2012, 14:53.

Comment

Whats the EBB like on the VFC bud? I wasnt even aware VFC did an EBB model! Whats it like compared to a TM Recoil shock or an Ares G36(if you've ever tried either)?

Comment

• Comment

^^^^^^

1. Nice GP30

2. IS THAT CARPET??????!!!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                  If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

• ^^^^
                    Green stuff is the pink is a bed sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by Air got Soft View Post
                      Whats the EBB like on the VFC bud? I wasnt even aware VFC did an EBB model! Whats it like compared to a TM Recoil shock or an Ares G36(if you've ever tried either)?
                      It's quite good. It's just a rod connected to the cocking handle that gets pushed back the piston - it isn't linked to the piston however. Obviously doesn't have the recoil of a TM and is better than an Ares gun (miles better). Stock out of the box it does a pretty much constant 291 FPS, does 19 rounds per second on an 8.4v 1600 mah and about 25 on a 9.6v 1600mah stick. It literally fires a hose of BBs.

VFC's AK-105 is a pretty rare model in the UK. Not seen many other people with them, the more popular ones are made by LCT and TM (in the form of an AK-102).

It's pretty much the dogs b*llocks of the AK world. The only other guns that out perform it is Inokatsu, it's even better than Real Sword!

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
                        It's quite good. It's just a rod connected to the cocking handle that gets pushed back the piston - it isn't linked to the piston however. Obviously doesn't have the recoil of a TM and is better than an Ares gun (miles better). Stock out of the box it does a pretty much constant 291 FPS, does 19 rounds per second on an 8.4v 1600 mah and about 25 on a 9.6v 1600mah stick. It literally fires a hose of BBs.

VFC's AK-105 is a pretty rare model in the UK. Not seen many other people with them, the more popular ones are made by LCT and TM (in the form of an AK-102).

It's pretty much the dogs b*llocks of the AK world. The only other guns that out perform it is Inokatsu, it's even better than Real Sword!

I can believe that bud. My VFC AK-74N was a lovely rifle. Absolutely beautiful! Very nice rifle there bud.

If it was me, Id add one of those vented upper handguards on it...think that would finish it off nicely!

Comment

You might remember me posting this already, but now it's refinished.

I have realized that even with my insight into real AK's, it takes effort and a skill I do not possess (and no offense, no one else on this forum does) to make AK weathering look right.

So here it is, still kicking from 2009 and onwards. These are the most recent shots I have of it. Looks pretty damn nice when it's new, my friend with the paint shop really knows how to properly re-finish a weapon and give it a proper Izhmash AK texture on the paint. Hats off to him.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

bonerrific

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

10 points to anyone that knows what brand of AK47 this is!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X