Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

IZHMASH?! (Figure it's going to be something vague)

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

One of Jing Peng's finest?

Comment

Nah, Cybergun unfortunately but once you scrape the crap off it's a respectable CYMA model that actually has recoil comparable to that of the TM ones... All for less that 200 notes. Bargain.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          Nah, Cybergun unfortunately but once you scrape the crap off it's a respectable CYMA model that actually has recoil comparable to that of the TM ones... All for less that 200 notes. Bargain.
          Boooooo (though looks quite smart)

Comment

Dam you all. Now I need an AK *sigh*
            Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

My first and only attempt at re-creating a weapon I have seen on screen:

The screen shots

My Rifle:

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

That is gorgeous!
                Zeroin - Come for the airsoft. Stay for the trolling.

Comment

My contractor style AK imagined on the basis of a contractor finding an AK he likes but tricking it out for him. RK47 base will get Beta project 74 mags, get a new flash hider and lighten the bolt to increase the blowback(or at least thats my theory)
                  Have I told you about my agitated lactose based beverage? It brings all the young chaps to the playing field...

Comment

@Ben Were you at UA milsim this weekend? Recognise the blood on the AK...
                    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
                    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
                    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamikize Ants View Post
                      My contractor style AK imagined on the basis of a contractor finding an AK he likes but tricking it out for him. RK47 base will get Beta project 74 mags, get a new flash hider and lighten the bolt to increase the blowback(or at least thats my theory)
                      Lightening the bolt will increase the speed at which the bolt cycles and how far back it goes but will decrease the felt recoil. A heavier bolt will have more recoil but the cycle rate will be decreased.

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

So here is my first jump into the AK world, a new Cyma AKM (048m)

Have to say I was very impressed with it, with a spring clip it was chronoing 356fps every single shot over 10 shots so seems to have a nice seal going on as it stands. My only grip is that the flash hider has been notched wrong on the top so it sits quite off center which is bugging the hell out of me.

Just need to decide what colour I am going to stain the wood.

*edit* just found out the real hider is off center as well, fail by me ace by Cyma*

Last edited by ThePope; 29 October, 2012, 14:22.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
                          So here is my first jump into the AK world, a new Cyma AKM (048m)
                          [...]
                          Just need to decide what colour I am going to stain the wood.
                          AK wood is usually walnut iirc... So i'd go with an oil based walnut stain and soak it in.
                          Originally posted by Walter Gropius
                          If your contribution has been vital there will always be somebody to pick up where you left off, and that will be your claim to immortality.

Comment

[QUOTE=voodooTheMarshmallow;1081153]Lightening the bolt will increase the speed at which the bolt cycles and how far back it goes but will decrease the felt recoil. A heavier bolt will have more recoil but the cycle rate will be decreased.[/QUO
                            It's a g&g pneumatic blowback there is no recoil just want a bit more travel :/
                            Have I told you about my agitated lactose based beverage? It brings all the young chaps to the playing field...

Comment

Would it be best to lightly sand down the existing wood then apply the stain or just stain over the existing wood? I was just wondering as I don't want to alter the feel of the wood currently (as in texture wise) and was wondering if sanding it down the existing would drastically alter that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
                                My first and only attempt at re-creating a weapon I have seen on screen:

The screen shots

My Rifle:

Hellfish you are actually my hero.

I watched this episode of the Unit the other day and decided I want an a copy of that AK.

And you've done it!

Give you £20 and a bag of chips for it?

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X