Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

It's a JG, a friend has a beta spetsnaz he bought in HK that had the same finish (it was JG too).

Comment

Originally posted by RedHawk View Post
      It's a JG, a friend has a beta spetsnaz he bought in HK that had the same finish (it was JG too).
      Cool now I just need a new butt pad for it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

A group photo was needed of all my Russian guns (coincidentally all use P* Fusion Engines) and Atlyn. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
          A little bit more modern if needed

C-More'd AK
          Very Elysium, that. How do you find the cowitness?

Comment

The whatnow?

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
              How do you find the cowitness?]
              No Co-witness, The red dot is much to high for that

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                The whatnow?
                Co-witness - the overlap of the C-more and iron sight sight pictures, so you can align the iron sights through the reflex sight's picture.

I've got myself thinking about doing an [I]Elysium[I] Kalashnikov now. I guess you'd want a newer (VFC-style) CYMA or similar clone, since you wouldn't butcher a nicer weapon for a sci-fi homage, plus an eye-safe laser pointer and a good clone reflex sight. Throw in some CAD and some laser-cut aluminium and voilà, movie magic.

Comment

For fans of Kalashnikovs, I have an announcement from the aforementioned meeting with Zenit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAnbkaXHLes

Their director said he liked the idea, got the measurements of my LCT AK-74M AEG, asked me to write down the most popular models of AK in airsoft (I wrote LCT LK-74M series and Cyma CM040C [Cyma will be compatible with VFC also]), and said that he will purchase the models to test their parts on later.

This isn't 100% for sure, but it's entirely possible that they will produce airsoft models. The director already explained how he can make the stock easily fit onto an airsoft AEG in a factory-grade standard. :D

We asked for a preliminary number of parts they make that people seemed interested in (we'll explore the possibility of other parts such as for the PKM and RPK later, milling and design comes for the base AK models first), and if it's possible, they'll make a few to test with airsoft AEG's.

The bad news is...I may have gone a bit insane with my AK mods...

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Excellent news! About time we had some good russian optics on the market...the acm Kobras out there are complete w*nk. Nice one for following it up bud.

Comment

No news about Kobras, bro. The one in the picture's mine. Zenit don't make optics, only things to place them on. Sorry if I mislead you.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamarov View Post
                        No news about Kobras, bro. The one in the picture's mine. Zenit don't make optics, only things to place them on. Sorry if I mislead you.
                        Ah I see, my mistake! So we're looking at new furniture etc?

Comment

Yep, new parts such as seen on the AK-105 in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym26e...ature=youtu.be

Big thing is that they'll be compatible with airsoft and will hopefully be available outside of Russia.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Well got some time free today while the family breaks all their new shiney things, again since seeing Coski's shortened WE GBB AK on here a while ago i've decided to do my own take on it. A bit marmite but i love it.

WE AK PMC with:

* Cut down outer/inner barrel.
                            * Standard top handguard rail
                            * Machined down lower tri-rail (would have gone just past the front sight otherwise)
                            * Real Steel Tapco SAW style pistol grip.
                            * Real Steel U.S Issue LE stock
                            * Real steel AK rear leaf sight.

everything else is pretty much standard WE. Got afew more things to change/bolt on but otherwise shes ready to rock and or roll. I just need to decide on an Optic.... But i hate aK side mounts, and airsoft RDS sights are pretty useless.... Hmmmm
                            Please remember to leave feedback, thanks! :D

Comment

• Kalashnikovs

Is that a Zenit scope mount you have on your AK Kamarov? I have a crappy ASG one, the scope sits too high on mine.

Sent from a phone because I cba to fire up my poota.
                              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

@Olphy, the Kobra mounts on the side rail and isn't Zenitco.

M249 Fusion Engine to PKM Fusion engine conversion so far:

Before:

After:

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X