Kalashnikovs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

My TM AKS-74N Recoil Shock. I only know of two people that have one in the UK, and I'm one of them!:

Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

My S.T.A.L.K.E.R. AK is finally finished

www.boni3k1985.airsoft-maniac.pl

facebook.com/GROZA

Comment

My GHK AKS-74 - been tricked out with steel lovelyness and a GP-25 for when one bb at a time just will not do..

R

Comment

technically this is still on topic, so i wanted to know if u guys could post pics of your ak chest rigs?

Comment

The planets have finally aligned, the fates have decided that the time has come.

Kamarov finally has a VFC AKS-74.

It is amazing.

Why I ever owned anything else, I have no idea (apart from money and the difficulty of finding one).

Going to keep it stock and only mix it up occasionally with Zenit parts for a more modernized look.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Better than LCT?

Comment

Originally posted by EchoSevenNine View Post
                Better than LCT?
                Now there's a question!

I think they're both great - but I've been told that the VFC internals may not be up to the same standard as the LCT. I've had no probs however
                R

Comment

Don't want to go off topic, but I'm looking into buying an AEG, for when the GBB is just not having it. And still keeping with the AK theme I'm thinking either:
                  E&L
                  TM Recoil Shock
                  LCT

I'm most likely looking at E&L, will they need any work doing to make them skirmishable or are they alright out of the box?

Apologies if this is too off topic!

Comment

Don't go E&L. Go LCT, much better. I don't understand this massive E&L fad. They really aren't that great!

If external accuracy doesn't bother you too much, go for the TM recoil shock. They really are so much fun. And if you're used to GBBs, it'll suit you better!

Comment

I've not long got my first LCT and i honestly cant express just how solid and substantial it is, i'd recommend them to anyone at this stage.

Comment

LCT make the externals for the GHK's I have, I believe. So it would be right at home for me

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                          Don't go E&L. Go LCT, much better. I don't understand this massive E&L fad. They really aren't that great!

If external accuracy doesn't bother you too much, go for the TM recoil shock. They really are so much fun. And if you're used to GBBs, it'll suit you better!
                          +1 to all of this, but also consider a RealSword if you don't find the Type 56 and variants too ugly. They're certainly the most realistic and probably the most rugged AEG Kalashnikovs out there if you're happy with the Chinese copies.

Originally posted by JFarrow View Post
                          LCT make the externals for the GHK's I have, I believe. So it would be right at home for me
                          LCT also make front-end kits for the TM Recoil Shock range, if you'd like a bit of steel and wood (or polymer, I'm not judging). I just wish they did complete steel bodies for them too! Personally I think the Kalashnikovs are a bit hamstrung compared to the rest of the Recoil Shocks (they don't have the crucial lock-back-on-empty function) but they do shake like the rest of them.

Comment

You never know, I might go GHK again.
                            I'm anxiously awaiting LCT's AS VAL as it so happens. It could spice things up a bit.
                            I've also looked at the WE SVD.

It's all a case of how I feel at the time when I've got funds, whether I want to keep going strong with the GBB and keep fingers crossed, or buy into the AEG game again.

Comment

Originally posted by PureSilver View Post
                              LCT also make front-end kits for the TM Recoil Shock range, if you'd like a bit of steel and wood (or polymer, I'm not judging). I just wish they did complete steel bodies for them too! Personally I think the Kalashnikovs are a bit hamstrung compared to the rest of the Recoil Shocks (they don't have the crucial lock-back-on-empty function) but they do shake like the rest of them.
                              Now this I didn't know....may have to get myself a TM AKS74 and stick an LCT 104 front end on it!

Comment

E&L not much good? I have one I think it's pretty awesome, heavy weight externals very solid build, can't say much about the internals as it's soon to have a fusion engine installed, I have a LCT RPK as well again I think it's pretty awesome externally but I think external build quality of the E&L is better, not by much but still better!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X