Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kalashnikovs

Originally posted by Kamarov View Post
    Also, Matt, if you bought those Zenit parts from Russia, chances are I indirectly sold them to you.
    I did indeed
    You may have been the "colleague" that sent the parts within the UK after I spoke to "Ivan" then

Comment

No, I wasn't that colleague, I was the one supplying "Ivan." Glad you like the parts.

Also would like to mention that your RK-6 is backwards. :v

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Mad.matt that looks fantastic. And Kamarov, your NPO also looks fantastic

Comment

No, I wasn't that colleague, I was the one supplying "Ivan." Glad you like the parts.

Also would like to mention that your RK-6 is backwards. :v
          Ahhh, cool good to know :D

See, that I wasn't HUGELY sure of. The writing is on the same side as all the rest yet you'd expect the slope to go with the mag movement. So I was just going with the flow :P

Using it as a hand-stop at the moment and it hasn't got in the way of the mags thus far *

Thanks J :D

Comment

Finally got my camera working.

Plans:

-Get a Zenit flashlight + laser module
            -get the old-gen handguard from NPO upon release
            -get the short-barrel kit from NPO upon release
            -more mags
            -get lower-power spring for CQB

Note: VSS/VAL/SR-3/SR-3M suppressor-mounted rail adapters do not fit, you need to use one specifically made for the VSK-94 or 9A-91 because the diameter is different, like the Zenit-made one I'm using.
            Last edited by Kamarov; 4 August, 2014, 15:42.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Once again, that is beautiful.

Comment

LCT AK-104
                Been looking for a vented handguard with no luck; LCT's is overpriced.

Comment

Hi guys, Thought I'd post this in here, Afterall its AK related. I'm about to move into the world of ak's, First one will be a ghk, And either the akms, Or gims. Gonna be putting a couple of real steel bits on it, Can anyone suggest any decent places to buy real steel items please? I did want the ghk akmsu, But sadly its not in production anymore.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

It took me a very very long time but I have finally got my first AK. TM AKS 74U Recoil

TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock/TM G18C AEP

Comment

Finally got my camera working.
                        Good job you did!

If it weren't for me wasting all (literally all) my money on several motorbikes then I'd absolutely get one of these and stick a Polar Star in it.

Comment

Great to see some AK enthusiasts out there!

Here's my current work in progress. G&G RK Beta.

image.jpg

Managed to sneak my M4 in as well haha
                          Conan, what is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Comment

My first ever AK! Its a ghk gbbr, Russian Izhmash akms.
                            Upgrades are... Hephaestus CNC auto sear, team gbb CNC hop up chamber, Pro win hammer spring, And all the wood is RS.

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics, They just don't do her justice!

1908416_10152725202620701_1972124560956680926_n.jpg10584064_10152725202785701_4712216866902117721_n.jpg10603257_10152725202435701_6590269020559305409_n.jpg10689756_10152725203070701_5552867122041043231_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by runefire01 View Post
                              Hey everyone,

This my AK104 based around a FSB operator I saw on a youtube video of an operator on operation in Dagestan. Only real differences are that he was running a Surefire full length rail system instead of the similar Midwest Industries one that I am and he had a big ass silencer on his and a M4 stock (which are still to come).

I posted this on a couple of Facebook pages weeks ago but forgot to put it up on here. So here it is!

You just made me buy an Ak 105 to convert into this...hope your happy!

What parts did you use?

Comment

Nearly finished my WE Aks-74u Krink, just waiting on a surefire scout and an offset mount to stick in-front of the RMR. I'm rather attached to it now its nearly done though!
                                AK74un1.jpgAK74un2.jpgAK74un3.jpgAK74un4.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jon Bon Find out more about Jon Bon
                                Working...
                                X