Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi.Capa's

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
    ^ I really like that. What is it, a laser unit??
    No. I'm not entirely sure what it is in Torchwood (never seen it), but I'm told it's part of the gun's flash mechanism as far as the filming is concerned (They use TM hi-capas for the filming).
    The one I made is machined from solid aluminium.

Comment

looks kinda manga its a bit short for me mind.

Still might be nice on the boot holster.
      sigpic
      Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
        looks kinda manga its a bit short for me mind.

Still might be nice on the boot holster.
        It's about 30mm wide at its widest point.
        Definitely cuts muzzle rise when firing.

Comment

Not enough new pics being posted, so more of mine!

Stripped the outer barrel and sprayed again, this time with 5 coats of paint, nice and smooth like glass now! Also sprayed some other bits, but may spray them Matte Black...

The 2 tone outer barrel;

And finally my shrine to the Gods of Airsoft!
          King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Sorry to necro! (saves starting a new thread)
            But is there anybody here who can photocopy the page in the manual of the 5.1 about installing and punching the holes for the rail or does anybody know where i can find an online manual?
            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

No Mnaual Needed!

Just take it hole punch, and a hammer, place the pistol frame on top of something soft but silid, and punch it thorugh!

Comment

As above, do it from the inside though, you will see 2 bumps that are the weak points, doesnt take much at all.
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

My hi capa 5.1.
                  Still needs a silencer fitting to the end
                  Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                  Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Nice one, Id recommend the G&P SOCOM silencer, same size as the Mk23 one but is 14mm CCW, looks awesome on a capa, to boot it even has the .45ACP markings on it too.
                    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

i have the same at home, but i have a tm tracer on it... you can even buy a chinese copy for 20£ on ebay! (just remember to remove the battery when you do not use it)
                      http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8315/15112011003.jpg
                      a french on a wrong side of the channel... but this country is a blast for any big boy in a mid life crisis (vxr8, slot car, CQB airsoft). See you on a wednesday at UA

Comment

just got 2 of m 3 acquired "broken" guns working, need to buy a couple of new bits to get the 3rd up and running and they should all do quite nicely [=
                        For Sale!
                        TM M870 with a load of stuff
                        A&K massada sniper spec
                        Chronograph
                        leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

a guys which repare hi-capa, i am in love.
                          i have a problem with my xtreme TM... shoot big burst as it should but then it stop half way to the cycle when i removed my finger from the trigger.
                          it stop at different places but with the same symptom:
                          the slide is hard blocked as weel as the nozzle and outter barrel. you need a big nock on the slide to make it back to his position.

I believe something is wrong with my housing or with the nine ball outter barrel i placed in. any idea?
                          a french on a wrong side of the channel... but this country is a blast for any big boy in a mid life crisis (vxr8, slot car, CQB airsoft). See you on a wednesday at UA

Comment

Originally posted by curef99 View Post
                            i have a problem with my xtreme TM... shoot big burst as it should but then it stop half way to the cycle when i removed my finger from the trigger.
                            the slide is hard blocked as weel as the nozzle and outter barrel. you need a big nock on the slide to make it back to his position.

I believe something is wrong with my housing or with the nine ball outter barrel i placed in. any idea?
                            talk to a guy named mike cripps he's the resident expert on high capa's

Comment

Originally posted by curef99 View Post

Does sound like something hooking up, if you have the old outer barrel then try that back in, if it still hooks up then it could be wear on the sears not locking the hammer into the full lock back position so it hangs up on the bottom of the blow back unit!

Comment

thought die put some decent pics of mine up. goes a 7" dragon in all black, a 5.1" dragon in silver which i have removed the standard black long grip and replaced with the grip of a 3.8 baby high capa. i found it fits perfectly in my hand and the all silver look is very nice.

the last makes you appreciate what an extra 2" can do
                                For Sale!
                                TM M870 with a load of stuff
                                A&K massada sniper spec
                                Chronograph
                                leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X