X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi.Capa's

My latest build... Infinity Tiki!

TM Hi Capa based.
    It was a lot tougher than I originally thought, It need quite a few mods in order to fit and cycle properly... It's an Airsoft Surgeon kit, it's my first probably the last Airsoft Surgeon I'll ever buy, I expected more for $540 for just the kit, the color is too dull for my tastes and then I had fitting issues.
    Maybe I'm too spoiled by Nova, Prime and ProG4 kits!!

The sights are unique to this pistol and it need some getting used (at least to me) to sight it fast and on target!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

its very f**king nice though
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I do like that. I especially like the sights. Thats a really neat idea. Shame the Tiki kit costs so much!

How do you find the grip? I like it, but at like £200 over here its absolutely mental!?

Comment

The grip is fantastic, it's components are extremely tight fit, it's so tight that I had to modify some of the components I put it so they move smoothly. Also the biggest issue for my is that the silver TM mags are extremely hard to fit, the black one are go in and out smoothly!!

I want to use only silver mags with it and this is an issue for me.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
          WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

That is gorgeous. How do you find the sights?
            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

It take a lot to get used to them... And they are not night sights!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
              WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Oooh, think I might have just let a little bit of man wee out Wolfg! :D
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Wolf did you prime grip require some work? I found the mag release needed breaking in and some mags IE 4.3 mags didn't fit the pistol any more.

Comment

I didn't do any mods on the grip... Yes the mag release needs some break in and it's pretty hard to press it but I don't mind that.
                    Also the Main Spring housing was a really tight fit... I don't know how to take it out if I need to take it apart!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                    WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

• Sounds pretty rubbish for £300!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgeorge View Post
                        I didn't do any mods on the grip... Yes the mag release needs some break in and it's pretty hard to press it but I don't mind that.
                        Also the Main Spring housing was a really tight fit... I don't know how to take it out if I need to take it apart!

Wolf
                        A 4.3 mag I found due to the flared magwell didn't fit due to the bumper prohibiting the mag from sliding all the way in, I ended up just using 5.1 mags the mag release started off hard but after a while it became nice and smooth, I didn't have an issue with it like you would get with other extended mag releases where the mag would just fall out.

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                        Sounds pretty rubbish for £300!!!
                        To you maybe, if you've actually held one then you'd know the grip provides a much nicer profile over the standard high capa grip, I'd hardly call it shit if it's modeled directly on it's RS counterpart hence why 4.3 mags don't fit due to them being off spec, nothing is perfect and some parts always require fitting hence the word gunsmithing whereby parts are made slightly off spec and through a bit of work you make them fight perfectly.

Comment

Im not saying its nice, I do like it, and if I had endless amounts of money I might have got one for mine, but at the price of a total spec built pistol the Guarder grip is perfect for me!

Comment

Actually the 4.3 mag fits in and locks in place but in order to take it out I have to pull back the slide and push it down from the top!!
                            The 5.1 go in and out pretty smooth.
                            I didn't test the 50rnd mags though..

The grip is nice the AS kit was a disappointment to me! Even though as far as I know ProG4 manufactures the AS kits, I had to mod it a bit to make it cycle properly, I've never had issues with Nova or ProG4 ( I had only one issue with a Prime kit, but the other 10 I've installed were "drop in")

I french guy purchased the same kit but it was installed by Clarence Lay and it also had issues!!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

New FP slide to replace my old slide which I broke from rolling around on the floor! Performs just the same as the plastic slide. Had to replace nozzle as well with a KJW one which gives a even better air seal between the mag and the nozzle

Hate.
                              "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgeorge View Post
                                Actually the 4.3 mag fits in and locks in place but in order to take it out I have to pull back the slide and push it down from the top!!
                                The 5.1 go in and out pretty smooth.
                                I didn't test the 50rnd mags though..

The grip is nice the AS kit was a disappointment to me! Even though as far as I know ProG4 manufactures the AS kits, I had to mod it a bit to make it cycle properly, I've never had issues with Nova or ProG4 ( I had only one issue with a Prime kit, but the other 10 I've installed were "drop in")

I french guy purchased the same kit but it was installed by Clarence Lay and it also had issues!!!

Wolf
                                I could never get the 4.3 mags to seat correctly they would be loose and prone to dropping out.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X