Hi.Capa's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi.Capa's

I changed the slide on my 4.3, the old one was looking tired so I went for a guarder night hawk to replace the kimber warrior

Comment

Work in progress!! Had this WE 5.1 Dragon and, whilst liking the pistol, hated that you had to unscrew the front part of the "slide" to remove the slide and adjust the hop. Bought this FP slide (metal) from ESC for £20 to see if it would fit. A little bit of modding and works a treat I also filed down the mag release as it was always dropping magazines out of the serpa. Also got a Shooters Design SV grip to go on but I am going to have the frame and slide cerakoted and profile the beavertail first.
      Interested in what people think of it so far.

Comment

Still in the process of upgrading this TM Hi-Capa 5.1, it really has been a pain in the arse getting it to work as well as rewarding once you see it all take shape.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

back to more of a duty look.

Comment

you must have gone full circle twice now bsb :D

Comment

Yeah, Im a fickle person. Only been playing for like 4 years, and had my hands on about 40 different guns in that time! All get the loving treatment, then get shipped on to a new home!

Comment

Detoni-capa

Comment

• Hi Guys, after giving up Skirmishing to concentrate on IPSC Practical Pistol I thought it about time to treat myself.
                  Here it is, an Airsoft Surgeon Limcat "Perfect Sight", internals are all upgraded by the man himself (Clarence Lai) including PDI, 9ball etc
                  I'm running it on Black gas and .28's
                  It's the only gun I've had that double taps 10mm groups at 20ft and puts out 370 on .28's!
                  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371205130.801959.jpg
                  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371205149.984908.jpg
                  Hope you like it.
                  Mark

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
                    Detoni-capa
                    You need to stick a WE 3.8 Hi Capa frame on that

Comment

Originally posted by rubi-tong View Post
                      Hi Guys, after giving up Skirmishing to concentrate on IPSC Practical Pistol I thought it about time to treat myself.
                      Here it is, an Airsoft Surgeon Limcat "Perfect Sight", internals are all upgraded by the man himself (Clarence Lai) including PDI, 9ball etc
                      I'm running it on Black gas and .28's
                      It's the only gun I've had that double taps 10mm groups at 20ft and puts out 370 on .28's!
                      [ATTACH]91264[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]91265[/ATTACH]
                      Hope you like it.
                      Mark
                      That is a thing of beauty. Ive looked at those slides before and been 50/50 but i want one now.
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Beautiful gun Mark is it just as a result of decent routers etc and black gas that it kicks out 370? A quick google suggests that black gas is CO2?? Is this correct?
                        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                          A quick google suggests that black gas is CO2?? Is this correct?
                          It's all marketing lies. 'Black' gas used to mean CO2 just like 'red' gas used to mean HCFC-22. Now, insofar as I can tell, it doesn't matter what it says on the can - it's propane ('green' gas) inside; especially high-pressure ones might be blended with propene ('yellow' gas) too. Whatever it is inside the so-called 'black' gas can, I can assure you that it isn't CO2 - rubi-tong is still in possession of at least most of his fingers, which he wouldn't be if he'd tried to put unregulated CO2 into a Hi-Capa magazine.

Comment

• Hi guys, no Black gas isn't Co2 but the power is not far behind it at the muzzle. It's definitely more powerful than green gas that's for sure.
                            The power output is a result of a PDI 6.01 TB, a 9 ball hop rubber, 9 ball routers and "warm" mags on black. Just shot it today in a National and got 8th!
                            Majority of "Serious" PP shooters seem to shoot on black gas now! Maybe a fad but blimey it's hot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
                              Detoni-capa
                              Copycat did you ever get the slide to lock back reliably? Wouldnt work for me for some reason and I couldnt figure out why!

Comment

just popped it on to see ,didn't clear the mag so I don't know.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ominous Slayer My name's Lee. My username used to be LeeBristolAirsoft. Find out more about Ominous Slayer
                                Working...
                                X