Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: M14 Variants.

Originally posted by Delta View Post
    Sheeeeeeeeeet!!! Thats a lot, more than the rifle almost! Looks stunning no question!
    Not when the base gun cost £420ish but cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
      Really? I've been looking online and everywhere I've been looking has been out of stock.

What are they like external quality wise?
      It feels nice and solid, and the external finish quality is far better than the G&G EBR I had a while back.
      Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

No offense mate, but you must have had a lemon G&G?! They should have much better internal and external quality than the CYMA version. Especially if you're lucky to get the 2012 full trademark version of the EBR.
        The CYMA is good value for money, though.
        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Cerbera View Post
          No offense mate, but you must have had a lemon G&G?! They should have much better internal and external quality than the CYMA version. Especially if you're lucky to get the 2012 full trademark version of the EBR.
          Cheers
          All G&G externals are exactly the same on the EBRs. It could have been a lemon, but internally only.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Cyma does prove to be better quality. They've stepped their game up recently, and to be honest I wasn't that impressed with my old G&G EBR

Comment

Originally posted by Cerbera View Post
            Cheers
            Everything G&G I've bought in the last few years that hasn't had a v2 or v3 gearbox has been utter s***e. F2000? always overspan on semi, EBR? Needed most of the gearbox replaced in 3 months and the stock completely seized in a month. etc, etc.

Comment

This was how I ran my new G&P M14 today at Battle Lakes. Really enjoyed using it, although definately need to improve on it's range!

Comment

Painted up Cyma M14.

If anyone has the low profile scope mount and decide to get rid of it, give me a shout.

section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Small addition to mine, bought a King Arms M1 3.5-10x40 Scope. And it has to be one of the better replica's i've come across as of late. It is also scarily long.

Comment

Looks really nice mate.

I really want to buy one and put my G&P into the body.

Should definately get a different mount and put the scope further back though!

Comment

My WE/Ra-Tech M14 EBR, has all Ra-Tech upgrades (lvl2 mod) and a PDI bucking.
                      Equipped with a Swiss Arms bipod and Swiss Arms 6-24x50 rifle scope.

Comment

Should definately get a different mount and put the scope further back though!
                        Starting to agree with you, having to chin weld it is going to be annoying. Have acquired a cheap G&P Low mount base, but unsure on which scope rings i want.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantKiwi View Post
                          Starting to agree with you, having to chin weld it is going to be annoying. Have acquired a cheap G&P Low mount base, but unsure on which scope rings i want.
                          I saw some lovely flip to side 30mm mounts on an Asian website that would be lovely for that. Get a pair of them and you can flip to iron sights in CQB .

Just ordered a Cyma EBR for myself. Was very impressed actually. Cyma EBR, Guarder cylinder enchancement set, Guarder anti reversal latch, SHS m100 AEG spring(although I wonder if I'll need it), and SHS M14 steel gear set, all for £256 with delivery!

I read somewhere that the Cyma comes stock with a tightbore. Any chance you could confirm this? Also, how is the motor? Recommend replacing it?

Comment

I saw some lovely flip to side 30mm mounts on an Asian website that would be lovely for that. Get a pair of them and you can flip to iron sights in CQB .

Just ordered a Cyma EBR for myself. Was very impressed actually. Cyma EBR, Guarder cylinder enchancement set, Guarder anti reversal latch, SHS m100 AEG spring(although I wonder if I'll need it), and SHS M14 steel gear set, all for £256 with delivery!

I read somewhere that the Cyma comes stock with a tightbore. Any chance you could confirm this? Also, how is the motor? Recommend replacing it?
                            Confirmed tightbore, took a borrowed micrometer to it, 6.04. As for the motor, I'm leaving in the stock one, as it's the same as the one in the US market version which will happily pull an m130 spring, so it gives me plenty of capability to upgrade the internals.

I'm actually considering removing the TBB, and getting a Orga Magnus 6.23. Better range and more consistent accuracy is the theory taken from the groupings i get with the 96 AWS i used to own with one fitted.

On a side note, finally figured out how to get a 3 point sling to work, now means i can access my sidearm unimpeded. (Going to need it alot at Northern Star, EBR is not exactly CQB friendly )

Comment

Got a bit of a Jason Statham look going on, Kiwi.
                              Lovely EBR man. I still can't work a 3 point sling but in the words of Jason Statham,
                              "There's a first time for everything."

Last edited by RiflemanLizard; 3 March, 2014, 16:43.

Comment

Originally posted by RiflemanLizard View Post
                                Got a bit of a Jason Statham look going on, Kiwi.
                                Lovely EBR man. I still can't work a 3 point sling but in the words of Jason Statham,
                                "There's a first time for everything."

LOL.....just lol.
                                Uksf loadout

TM 417 recoil.
                                Custom built L119A1
                                WE P228

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Xiosis Find out more about Xiosis
                                Working...
                                X