Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

Hey guys, i will post my KWA 17 up shortly but im just wondering where everyone manages to find their TB's/threaded barrels as i seem to be able to find neither, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by BB_Hose View Post
      Hey guys, i will post my KWA 17 up shortly but im just wondering where everyone manages to find their TB's/threaded barrels as i seem to be able to find neither, cheers.
      Here you are buddy....

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3653

Other retailers stock different brands of TB too but cant link you to them as it would be a contravention of the rules

Comment

My TM Glock 17 and KJW Glock 27, I got put off glocks because of the crappy JG G18 i had,Im starting to fall in love with them again

Comment

Is your KJW 27 a limited edition?
          Have one and it is black with no marking and the trigger does have any safety...
          If you don't know, Ask. I you know, Share.

Comment

Originally posted by Flanbix View Post
            Is your KJW 27 a limited edition?
            Have one and it is black with no marking and the trigger does have any safety...
            Not as far as im aware.I just had the slide and mag plate polished thats why its not black (mag plate is a metal one from a TM G26)

I will say to those that have never held a KJW g27,the frame is miles ahead of the TM one with quality,its got a rubberised feel to it just like the KWA Glock 19 ptp

Comment

Again, crappy photos done on phone, sorry

Comment

The Guarder aftermaket frame is as close to the real steel BTW.

Comment

My G17 Custom now:

AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I do like the OD/FG frames,I would be tempted by a TM Glock 18 with an olive frame (or 2 :D)

Comment

I think the pro arms and Guarder frames should fit them, very nice too

Comment

Fenriz - how do you gas your mags with those speed plates on?
                        Tried some on mine but they're an arse to slide forward to get to the inlet valve!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by palmer234 View Post
                            Fenriz - how do you gas your mags with those speed plates on?
                            Tried some on mine but they're an arse to slide forward to get to the inlet valve!
                            Use the gas nozzle on the tin (i use Guarder black) to push the little tab at the front of the plate, then slide. It's not so bad once you practice a little.

Next addition will be some tritium sights, and a Bladetech G17+M3 retention holster. Maybe a tightbore.
                            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

• Comment

• I found those speed plates snap wen u use fobus mag holster.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X