Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

a clone of the blackhawk xiphos or something, its a Cree nt x-fire i think
    pm me and ill send you a link

Comment

Originally posted by AJWest View Post
      is the king arms M3 any good?
      Seems to do the trick. Nicely made, fits well on the Glock, very bright.

Comment

Here's a bit of a rare one for you...bought this in the late 90's after my "real" Handguns had to be surrendered following Dunblane

It's an Omega Glock 17 Gas Blow Back, not as technically advanced as today's Weapons due to the primitive Blow Back Mechanism (no adjustable HOP etc) but imho it has the best markings I've seen on an Airsoft Glock and the Rubber material used on the Grip Panels are near on as realistic as you can get. Sadly it is based on Glocks of the time so doesn't have the grove under the Muzzle for Rail attachment but hey it's a classic and I guess pretty rare as I've not seen another one for years?
        It's pretty much in mint condition as I've never skirmished it and have only used approx 200 BBs through it when plinking, Mags are still Gas tight after 13 years

Sadly this Company has long since folded so replacement Parts are a no no.

Thanks for looking...funny that this Gun could be as old as some of our younger Members

Comment

Comment

Johnno - please, video!

Comment

Woah, is that like, a Gen1 Glock 17? AWESOME.

Comment

Wow I've always wanted a 1st Generation Glock.

Comment

LOL I didn't think people would be that interested with all the exotica on here that I'm usually drooling over.

Due to the afore mentioned primitive Blow Back it has a somewhat realistic recoil making it necessary to re-aquire the target after every shot.

Comment

TM Glock 26 with stippled frame and highlighted trades, for sale here http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=130433 :D
                    Signature Removed

Comment

Heres my Costa inspired glock

Comment

Do like, I was going to buy a silencer adapter and no silencer though you bastard!

I assume the lower frame is hand made? Also, whats with the top rubber thing? For power stroking?

Im toying with adding a doctor on mine, as painting on night time glow sights looks really messy now

Comment

I need a metal barrel as a matter of urgency.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                            Do like, I was going to buy a silencer adapter and no silencer though you bastard!

I assume the lower frame is hand made? Also, whats with the top rubber thing? For power stroking?

Im toying with adding a doctor on mine, as painting on night time glow sights looks really messy now
                            the silencer weighs down the barrel and causes all sorts of problems...

it was a standard TM custom glock... been melted to make it look like that. the grip tape is to aid with one handed racking etc.

iv got glow sights on it... but the glow stuff doesnt last long... gota charge them up every 20mins need to get trinium sights

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                              The adapter I was gonna get just clamps around the outside of the inner barrel?

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                                A threaded barrel?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X