Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

I'd fit a Docter Sight on a Glock 34, but that's it...

Comment

• I left the magwell on mine. Gives a bit more of a chunky look. Annoyingly I dropped it and smashed that part, so it had a corner missing, so may end up taking it off

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
        I'd fit a Docter Sight on a Glock 34, but that's it...
        got one on my glock 17 it looks pretty good, came with it as standard since it's an airsoft surgeon custom will post pictures when i get it back from my buddy who is a wizard with gbb pistols,currently having a new airsoft surgeon/pdi hop up and barrel installed so it should boost the accuracy.

Comment

• My KWA Glock 19

I love the smell of napalm in the morning!

Comment

Bought this today, was originally going to come with 1x extended mag, 2x G17 mags and 2x G19 mags, but the short mags wouldn't fire very well. They just kept venting. So I got a second extended mag instead.

It's about 10 years old, the mags are also about the same age, but it still fires in a manner that could be described as "awesome".
            The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

plain old TM G17

Airsoft. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Comment

Glock 17 custom .... thats not a extended mag btw just so i didnt have to take two separate pics

Comment

A note of caution to all those with 17 customs!

If you decide to remove the thumb rest, and run it without that, then make sure you replace the pin in the back of the grip. Otherwise the only thing holding the hammer assembly to the body is a tiny pin, which can very easily work its way loose...

Comment

I stippled the frame on my Glock 17 the other night, took me all of 10 minutes and half a cup of tea to do. It's made a lot of difference to the grip- a lot more positive in the draw and if, for any reason, I am not wearing gloves will mean that I can maintain my grip even if it's slick with water or mud (which is handy since I spent 10 minutes of a skirmish stacked on my arse in a hole I couldn't get out of...).

Highly recommend doing it.

Comment

Can we get some pictures of the stippling mate? I feel the need to do something extra to my G18c this could be it! Would be interested to see where you did it though!

Comment

I shall endeavour to get a picture up but it's much the same as Creedy's Glock 17 custom on the previous page. Except not custom...

Comment

Yea get some picy's up mate

Comment

Ah, all this anticipation! It's like being promised custard creams and chocolate bourbons with tea only to get rich tea biscuits...

I shall get the pics up when I get in from the drudgery that is my work.

On a side note- @Boo-Sabum Ben, don't suppose you'd want to chuck that thumb rest my way would ya? :D

Comment

Sorry buddy, sold aaaaages ago! I am about to whack some other glock stuff left over from my sale though!

Comment

Ah well, nevermind! Anyhoo...

STIPPLE EVERYTHING!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X