Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

Cheers mate, I'm really happy with it. So much more grip.
    It was one of those, shall I or not moments, due to the fact that once you commit that's it, you have to finish. Doing my lads IPSC TM Hi-Capa tomorrow, that better come out good or I'll never hear the end of it lol

Comment

Glad the guide is coming in handy!

Comment

Oh it did B.E.N, crapping my self all the way though, just done my lads IPSC pistol and I'm happy with that too. Can I ask what make of slide your using on the Ai Glock?
        One of the best "mods" I've done, many thanks for the inspiration.
        Mark

Comment

My pleasure! The slide on the one photographed is a guarder CNC one... There's a few shots of it in this threads and my guns thread...

Comment

My two KSC G17 one a system 7 the other a non.

curlyboy
            'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Latest incarnation of my TM Glock 17:

SilverGlock1.jpg

SilverGlock2.jpg

PGC slide and outer barrel, Guarder steel night sights, PDI piston lid, twin springs in blowback unit, Pro Arms 6.01 tightbore barrel with King Arms hop rubber, Guarder 150% recoil spring and steel guide, Guarder frame, Guarder steel magazine catch, 5KU aluminium magwell, Shooters Design magazine base plates and a genuine Glock case.

Crappy flash photography hides the trademarks on the silver slide, so I'll take some in daylight soon.

Comment

I like that mate, you say dual springs in the blow back unit, can you enlighten me as to how and why!
                Thanks in advance, Mark

Comment

The original blowback unit in this G17 could only accept one spring, because it had a piece moulded into the top of the nozzle part which stopped another spring being installed. I cut away the ABS and put two new springs in. It makes the blowback unit return to battery much more easily and smoothly than the solitary spring.

Comment

My new glock... First one I have owned... Love it!

KWA G18C with Hera Arms carbine kit.

Comment

Well I've just finished attacking mine with a soldering iron!! Looks pretty good, the biggest improvement is the grip... its just phenomenal! Very happy!

Comment

Latest addition:

KJ Works Glock 23 GBB

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

New Glock 19 and soon by be with new owner glock 23

TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

TM Glock 17

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

• Hi guys, Im putting this out to those of you who use TAC lights on your Glocks or those who are struggling to find a good holster with good retention.
                              I make these myself in my spare time, prices are £30 posted. It may require you sending me your lights as I don't own loads unfortunately.

Here's my TM G17 with my Tac light fitter in my personnel holster.

And here's a ASG G26c

If any one is interested then please PM me for a faster response.
                              Mark

Comment

• My New Glock17 custom. New TM frame built onto a PDG CNC'd slide and barrel. Standard internals at the moment so if anyone's selling a 150% recoil spring etc PM me.
                                I polished the slide release and trigger pin and also the disassembly catch. I want a polished alloy magwell and eventually I'd like to fit a Doctor RDS but I'm having trouble finding the mounting base. Any idea's?

Hope you like.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X