KJW G23
    KJW G23 threaded barrel
    G&G SS-100 suppressor
    ACM M6 light/laser
    Not actually a builder
    Not actually called Bob.

Comment

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

Finally! After much buggering about, filing, lubing, general fiddling accompanied by much swearing, I got the Guarder Threaded Outer Barrel to fit and work in my Army R17.

The slide also has the 5KU Glow in teh dark sights installed, and whilst it certainly needs the enhanced recoil spring and guide fitting (On it's way from out favourite retailer!), when coupled with high flow valves in the mags I think she'll work just fine!

I have a choice of silencers ... the 5KU-113 Pose Micro AEG Suppressor pictured or a Longer slimmer silencer. Cant quire decide which I prefer. Plus theres an black Optronics Precision Red Laser pointer to add when it arrives.

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfish View Post
        Finally! After much buggering about, filing, lubing, general fiddling accompanied by much swearing, I got the Guarder Threaded Outer Barrel to fit and work in my Army R17.

The slide also has the 5KU Glow in teh dark sights installed, and whilst it certainly needs the enhanced recoil spring and guide fitting (On it's way from out favourite retailer!), when coupled with high flow valves in the mags I think she'll work just fine!

I have a choice of silencers ... the 5KU-113 Pose Micro AEG Suppressor pictured or a Longer slimmer silencer. Cant quire decide which I prefer. Plus theres an black Optronics Precision Red Laser pointer to add when it arrives.

Looking forward to a phot of the Glock with the other supressor and laser attached Hellfish!
        AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

The Army R17 with it's new add-on - An Optronics laser Pointer

It's been fitted with a Guarder Threaded Outer Barrel, Guarder Enhanced Recoil Spring Guide, Action High Flow Valves in the magazines, and I have a stubby silencer, steel mag release, 6.03 Inner Barrel and a new hop bucking en route as well.

Will have some foam cutting to do when all the bits have arrived so the pistol will fit snug as a bug in a rug in it's new case (i.e more pics to take and post!)

Anyone advise on any more upgrades to enhance performance?

sigpic

Comment

Stubby Silencer arrived today and so other than the internal upgrade bits and bobs to install the Glock 17 is finished.

sigpic

Comment

My latest finished Project!
              A tuned HK/WE Glock 18C GBB:

The stock WE G18C Selector scratches the Slide making it look like here:

That's why I used a TM G18C Selector! It even looks better then the WE.

The only downside is the missing pin on the back of the slide. WE hasn't included it and the Phoenix Steel Slide also doesn't feature the G18 pin!

But I really like the finish of the Slide. Much more as my Guarder G18 Steelslide!
              This is a keeper!

Speclist:
              HK G18C (With Marking, BK) Based
              Phoenix CNC Steel Barrel & Slide Set for WE/Marui G18C GBB
              Guarder Parts: Blank Serial No. Tag & Steel Magazine Catch
              GunsModify Parts: CNC Steel Extended Slide Lock (BK) & Zero Hammer
              Pro-Arms 6.01mm Steel Inner Barrel
              5KU Steel Recoil Spring Guide
              NINE BALL Air Seal Chamber Packing
              SA Parts: Steel 200% Enhanced Strong Muzzle Spring, Steel 200% Enhanced Strong Recoil Spring & 150% Enhanced Trigger Lever Spring
              T.S.C. CNC Aluminum Hop-Up Chamber for Marui G17/G18C GBB
              AIP Steel Hammer Parts

Cheers

orb

Comment

I have just purchased another Glock that I'm going to give a re-vamp and spruce up ..... But the question is: To HERA Arms Carbine Kit or not?
                sigpic

Comment

i love my hera arms kit,its very useful as cqb weapon
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

We Glock 19 GEN 4

Glock 2.jpg

Glock 3.jpg

Glock 4.jpg

Glock.jpg

Comment

this looks boring i know but i wanted to do a before and after
                      glock 17 by we

first gbb ive ever owned and i think i can feel an obsession coming on!! its amazing the weight of the gun and the clack of the slide as it fly's back and sends a bb thudding into the chest of my foe's!!

Comment

My mates tuned Salient Arms G26 fettled by more good self (until he breaks it)

And my short stroked, upgraded Salient G17 with Tritiums, real steel TLR-1S and stippled frame. Sicne added a red Guns modify trigger to this.

Comment

Time for something a bit different (as different as you can get with a glock anyway!)

Omega industries second generation Glock 17 GBB. Roughly 22 years old so incredibly basic by todays standards, no hop up at all, with the slide locked back the ejector port is not empty due to the huge BB mechanism, can only be ran on 134a, and only has a capacity of 14!

You can just make out the prominent GBB mech here

thanks for looking!

Comment

• On the topic of salient arms and friends glocks;
                            Was a marui G17. I dont think theres any marui left in it mind you.

-TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Gorgeous Yivo. Liking the sudden surge of Gen3-pretending-to-be-gen4 glocks - orb yours looks the best, how did you make a gen4 mag catch?

Salient Arms glocks are gorgeous things, I love their slides.
                              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

hi there guys, im asking for a little advice here from all you here glock enthusiasts, i have an old glock 18c, roughly 6/7 years old and have possibly identified it as a KSC original with plastic slide and proper trades. im after a top slide metal or the original plastic one and have looked around on the internet but really dont know where to be looking could anyone help me please??

if you want pics to maybe idenify it then just let me know

cheers

luke

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X