• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

of course RS Surefire x300 Ultra

Comment

orb, where did you order the HK3 frames for your Glock customs? Looking at picking up a TM Glock soon and considering building something custom also (either a 17 or 19 Gen 3/4)

Comment

Love it man...

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
        WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Thanks, its just a shame that the traded WE/HK complete models are rare over here otherwise I would use one of those as a base instead of a TM.

Comment

Newish to the forums, however, here is my TM Glock 17 Custom, which has been acquired rather cheap on here - Wasn't really keen on all the greenery and stuff (Especially the bloody beavertail - majorily uncomfortable for large hands)so here is a before and after:
            Before:

After - Some things still to be done, but more less end product:

Sorry about the iffy quality of photos, but still. Glocks.
            Last edited by Prolish; 31 January, 2013, 20:57.

Comment

Originally posted by orb View Post
              My Gen4 Style Glock 17 GBB:

Specs:
              Tokyo Marui Glock G17 - 3rd Generation GBB Based
              Prime CNC Aluminium Slide With Barrel For Marui G17 (BK, RTF2)
              HK3 Polymer Frame For Glock 17 GEN4 w/ 2 Cover (Black)
              Guarder Parts: Steel Magazine Catch, Steel Trigger Lever & Polycarbonate Loading Muzzle
              Detonator XS Big Dot Night Sight
              GunsModify (SV) Parts: Aluminum Adjustable Trigger, Extended Slide Stop, CNC Steel Extended Slide Lock & Zero Hammer V2
              PDI 6.01mm Palsonite Inner Barrel For Marui Glock 17 (BK)
              Firefly (Cylinder Valve) for Marui G17
              Shooters Design Stainless Steel Recoil Guide (Silver)
              NINE BALL Air Seal Chamber Packing
              SA Parts: Steel 200% Enhanced Strong Muzzle Spring, Steel 200% Enhanced Strong Recoil Spring & 150% Enhanced Trigger Lever Spring
              T.S.C. CNC Aluminum Hop-Up Chamber for Marui G17/G18C GBB
              AIP Parts: Aluminum Blowback Housing & Steel Hammer Parts
              Tokyo Marui Glock Series 25 Rounds Magazine with Guarder High Output Valve & Shooters Design TM G17 Magazine Base With Logo x6

Cheers

orb
              Loving that Orb!

- - - Updated - - -

Mine,

Comment

After coming to terms with the fact that really, other pistols just don't suit me, I picked up a new TM Glock 17 (After much internal struggling over the merits of the giggle switch on the 18c)

Atleast I still had the mags and holster from my old one.

To be continued... (re: Pimped)
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

My latest project,

Comment

• Pictures of your Glocks!

Originally posted by Gunscrossed View Post
                    My latest project,

Looks like we're both working on the same project! Just picked up the same slide, just busy polishing it to get everything to fit.

Did you have any issues fitting the slide?

Lee

Comment

cool, mine won't cycle correctly, need to file the frame a little I think, might also try a stronger spring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunscrossed View Post
                        cool, mine won't cycle correctly, need to file the frame a little I think, might also try a stronger spring.
                        Sounds like the same issue I've been having. I polished the frame and runners and also had to sand the blow back unit down to fit it correctly into the new slide.

Everything moves freely now, apart from the hammer reset tab which I'm slowing polishing down to fit.

Have also fitted the SAI trigger, extended mag release, PDI piston head, AS extended mag release, TK twist barrel and 5KU ipsc mag well!

Comment

Originally posted by archangel View Post
                          Sounds like the same issue I've been having. I polished the frame and runners and also had to sand the blow back unit down to fit it correctly into the new slide.

Everything moves freely now, apart from the hammer reset tab which I'm slowing polishing down to fit.

Have also fitted the SAI trigger, extended mag release, PDI piston head, AS extended mag release, TK twist barrel and 5KU ipsc mag well!
                          I look forward to seeing the pics, I was thinking about getting the SAI trigger for mine.

Comment

Anyone had any issues fitting Marui G18c style sights on the Marui G17? I know the G17 has a small semi circle protrusion on thread where the 18c ones do not, but other than that I can't see any reason it wouldn't fit.
                            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

This just landed today, Carbine kit for little fella. Looks pretty funky, certainly has some weight to it, havent had time just yet but will wrap it around the Glock tomorrow and let you know how it runs....
                              glock carbine (1).jpgglock carbine (2).jpg

Comment

Fitch - it would seem you and I have similarly cunning/evil minds...just taken me a while to put my pic up!

Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                                There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X