Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

anyone ever fancies selling a Salinet Arms glock... please let me know.. ill cry with happiness...
    If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

They are too much IMO! Maybe for a IPSC build or collection.... But for skirmishing I don't think so.

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Finally got a Surefire DG-11 Glock Switch!

Really fine accessoire!

cheers

orb

Comment

Well that didn't take long. That's the functionality sorted out a bit, now to have a fiddle with the internals. Tightbore and nineball hop bucking to come.

Also, as I am nursing a small man-crush on Chris Costa at the moment, I've decided to see how just having a glow front sight works out at CQB this Sunday.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Does anybody have a Glock custom magwell lying around that they want to sell to me? I'm desperate to finish my Glock project!
            TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
            TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Another - I know what you mean about the chris costa man crush!
              Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Plain and simple..

Comment

solid gold bbu polished up to shine a bit it runs on the souls of innocent children and spues forth white blood at 17 blod drops a second

okok its just shiny 0.4mm brass sheat cut to shim up the bbu as it was to far in

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

• My newly acquired KSC G34 Gold Medal.
                    Got a shiny new full style magwell coming.
                    Airsoft surgeon slide and internals, 6.01 TB. I had a few problems when I received it but now all is well, fires so sweet.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362936447.610779.jpg
                    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362936475.973702.jpg

Looking for a new 17-18 lower if anyone's got a spare.
                    Mark

Comment

• And a single mag pouch, for those that were asking )
                      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363004895.966730.jpg
                      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363004918.165857.jpg
                      These are adjustable tension, so set it how YOU want it & are Mag specific.
                      Also available in a double.

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363016277.917568.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363016287.367482.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363016295.316677.jpg

Brand new Marui Glock 18c with custom thumb rest and magwell
                        Sadly i'll have to do a bit of adjustment to the thumb rest for full auto but looks exactly how I wanted it :D
                        Last thing on the list is a Tan Guarder frame!
                        TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                        TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Good luck on the guarder frame, finding them like rocking horse poo atm. Spoke with an Asian retailer at the British Airsoft Show and they said Guarder had gone really, really quiet.
                          Last edited by ThePope; 12 March, 2013, 13:25.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

I have a Guarder BNIB frame but I'm not too eager to sell it, I want to build a couple TM g17's in the near future!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

• Nearly finished (awaiting some Fibre sights).
                              My G34, thinking of getting the slide machined to make it a one off, front serrations, side ports etc.
                              ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363294990.660649.jpg
                              Just finished the grip reduction and stipple job.

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                                Another - I know what you mean about the chris costa man crush!
                                Well the glow front site only didn't really work for me, so I put the rear sight on as well. Then I got bored of having to charge them under a torch every 5 minutes, so I ordered some Tritium ones :D
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X