Pictures of your Glocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures of your Glocks!

Ooooh jelly - I want a plain KWA G26, they are just gorgeous little guns!
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

• I'm sure it's kwa/Kwc it was bought over 10 years ago

Comment

you mean kwa/ksc? Kwc make horrendously bad guns by comparison.

Comment

• Canna mind was that long ago I seen the box but there no marking on the gun to say

Comment

Stark Arms Glock 19...standard at the moment
            Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
            There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
            sigpic

Comment

I ditched my Kimber Tactical Entry II in favour of a good ol' fashioned Glerk 17. Marui with Guarder FDE Frame. Currently awaiting a steel slide for it. Here pictured sitting snug in the holster I finished for it yesterday:

Comment

KSC G18c, Replica RMR, Flashlight/Strobe, 3x extended magazines, 2x RA-Tech CO2 mags, 1x stock G17 mags
                G18c_c.jpg

KSC 26c & x2 magazines, Bruni GAP (8mm blanks)
                Glocks_c.jpg

Also got a Magpul FPG ^_^

Comment

How did you get the clone RMR on the glock? It looks awesome!

Secondly - did both of your CO2 mags work when you got them? I'm having trouble with mine (arrived the other day) - it dumps the whole bulb as the valve isn't sealing shut.

Comment

anyone know of a slide compatable with the G17 HFC???
                    J

Comment

Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                      How did you get the clone RMR on the glock? It looks awesome!
                      Secondly - did both of your CO2 mags work when you got them? I'm having trouble with mine (arrived the other day) - it dumps the whole bulb as the valve isn't sealing shut.
                      Can't say I've had that specific issue with the CO2 mags; However I was finding if you take the valve apart there's a bit that looks like this |>---[] in the center of it all, the bit the hammer strikes (plunger?) on the right side which moves the cone shaped bit back and forth opening and closing the valve, for me the plunger kept unscrewing so it would look like this |>--- [] the plunger just fell out of the back of the mag as at the time I has no gas in it, but I would imagine if I were to have put CO2 in it, it would just dump. To fix it I put a small blob of glue in the thread on the plunger and screwed it back together.
                      Working flawlessly since, absolutely fantastic in the winter, auto is lovely and crisp, chrono's around 320, and I like the "+2" look the mag extends out of the grip; Just wish they would bring out a 50rd extended version too.

As for the RMR, there's this stuff called SUGRU, its like adhesive plasticine that sets into a hard silicone, quite un-elegantly I just stuck it on with that (cleaning the oil and debris away with isopropyl alcohol first, making sure I got it level etc). I thought it would just peel off eventually from the recoil but its had a good few hundred rounds full auto through it and me racking the slide using it and its stuck on there really quite solidly. Not so sure if it'd grip so well on the 17 without roughening up the slide, but the 18c has a milled out section in the slide which gives it a good place to adhere too. I was concerned that the added mass would affect the cycling but I can't say I've noticed any difference on CO2 or Green Gas. I also added little blobs of araldite to the four corners of the lense to make sure it doesn't fall out while cycling.

Shooting wise its fantastic for accuracy on targets, really superb and zeroes in quite nicely, only issue I had was it takes a little while getting used to always bringing the pistol up into a position where you'd see the red dot on drawing it, otherwise you end up hunting for it in the window sometimes. Hunting for some suppressor sights (extra height to clear the RMR) now for it too, but it seems like I might have to resort to buying the real ones.

Comment

• Thanks for the info - what term would I search in google to find an airsoft rmr clone?

I looked at high profile sights a while back, trijicon make some high profile tritium sights but from memory the front sight alone cost over eighty quid by itself from memory

Sent from outer space

Comment

This is the one I bought http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261218800298 but it looks like the same one is on ********* too.

Comment

Thank you... Indeed it's rare and got at an awesome price! :a-wink:
                            Salient Arms G17

And here with my Glock collection... I have one more G18 but my brother has it at his apartment!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
                            WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Newest acquisition, Stark Arms (or VFC) Glock 17 for an MVD Loadout:

Build quality is superb, runs great on propane. Aluminium slide along with a nylon fibre lower which feels very sturdy. Accurate with a crisp blowback, no wonder these things are sort after!

Comment

• What mags does it use?

Sent from outer space

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jackypoos Male, Student, Jolly. Find out more about Jackypoos
                                Working...
                                X